Chapter 3: If you never bleed, You're never gonna grow.

It has been a month since Mew and I started working together since one of their businesses will be featured in our Magazine.

To be honest, I was surprised that everything is going extremely well.

He didn't change his phone number and so did I so we exchanged messages every now and then but it's all about work, of course.

I didn't get to see him that often because we have our employees who handle the job. Though, we met at least twice now with our staff. He even brought food for everyone for every meeting we had.

Everything is perfectly well.... not until today.

It was the last day of the photoshoot, which is the last day of us working together and I was about to offer to buy food when...

"Hello Everyone! I brought food for us!" Zom entered the boardroom.

This girl, I swear.

I didn't expect her to show up and Mew didn't mention her for the past few weeks that we have worked together (not that he needs to talk about her 'cause I'll just hate it when he opens up about her) but since she is here, I don't have a choice but to flash a smile and fake it.

"Oh my gosh! Gulf! It's nice to see you again!" She said as she hugged me.

I'm fighting so hard not to roll my eyes in disgust. It's not her fault(?) that Mew and I broke up but she's the future bride and that fact alone is enough for me to hate her.

The photoshoot went smoothly and now we're on our way to one of Mew's Resto-Bar to celebrate the end of this Project. I was seated beside my team and Mild on the other side of the table and Mew is in front of me while Zom is beside him.

"Let's toast to this collabration and hope for it's success in sales!" Ohm, one of my editors said.

Everyone raised their glasses for the toast.

"It was nice working with everyone. I hope will do another collab next time." Mew smiled while looking at me.

"Of course." I said as I drank another glass of wine.

His smile still has that effect on me. Damn it.

"So......." Mild said as he smirks and holds the empty bottle of wine.

Oh no. This is not going to end up good.

"Since this is our last day, let's play Truth or Dare!" He shouted and everyone agreed to it.

"That's so childish, Mild. Let's just sit and drink, please." I said.

Him and his stupid ideas, I swear.

"Come on, Boss! This should be fun!" One of our staff said.

Since everyone is so excited to do this, I didn't have a choice but to agree.

The game started and everyone is so excited.

Mild spin the wheel and it ended up pointing at him.

Ha! Serves him right.

"Let's start this with a Bang! I choose Dare" Mild said while looking at me.

You are looking at wrong guy, best friend.

I looked around and saw a guy with a girl, probably having a date.

Let's see how you'll like this. HAHA

"I dare you to talk to that guy on the other table and ask for his phone number!" I said as I pointed at the guy.

"No way! He's with his girlfriend! That guy will punch me!" Mild shouted. Scaredy cat.