Only ones who know

Alternative title: do me a favour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good job, Suna!"

The libero gave him a thumbs up and a big, bright smile, walking on his right side.

"Dude, you blocked all my spikes! What kinda hacks do you use? Gimme some too!", the wing spiker pouted as his black eyes followed Suna through the gymnasium.

"Kaji, we're in real life, don't forget that."

"Shut yer trap, Komori! He's definitely using some sorta hacks. Ya can't fool me."

The three of them busted into laughter as they grabbed their water bottles from the bench.

Suna looked at the two boys in front of him, wondering if they'll ever gonna stop picking at each other, or exclude Suna from whatever was going on between them. These two crackheads, with whom he throws parties every Saturday at his place, are his university colleagues and besties. They're the trio nobody can separate, except Akagi, cause Komori deserves some love and affection in the night.

Practice was always fun with those two around him, so fun that sharing the court with Kuroo and his stupid friends didn't even matter. Komori is a really nice guy, despite being Suna's opponent in highschool. He never judges people and tries to keep everything cool around him. And he's very caring, always having an extra water bottle in case some airhead(Kaji) forgets to bring his own, or hair bands for whoever needs those. On the other hand, Kaji is... lively. He's the heart of the party with his smiles and moves. If Suna's an introvert, then this dude's the biggest extrovert out there. Wherever he goes, things heat up. Especially between him and Oikawa. They just can't stand each other. His play style is so similar to Bokuto's that Suna wouldn't even be surprised if one day Kaji would scream "Hey!Hey!!Hey!!!" after a nice spike, in fact, he wouldn't even notice. But Kaji was quite silent during matches, God knows why. Meanwhile, Suna's... just Suna. Camera in hand to picture the moments, mostly the bad ones, and laugh about Komori's dumb smile in every picture. 

He's early twenties couldn't have been better than this, he thought at first.

"Ok, ok. You got me, I use wallhacks and infinite ammo", he wished he could actually use that infinite ammo in real life when it comes to stamina.

"Why do you need wallhacks? You can see through the net", Komori seemed confused, like he was taking the joke seriously now. Perhaps he was too into the character.

"They sound cool, so why not?"

Yeah, having good friends felt nice. "But could've been better" was his second thought.

Suna couldn't describe what was missing from his life. He's got everything he ever needed. His parents gifted him a nice house for entering University so he could enjoy his time. His father even made a joke about not getting girls pregnant on the first day. It was just a joke, they trust Suna a lot because he always behaved so there's no reason to worry. His life is perfect, so what's there to want more?

But it was missing. Whatever it meant.

Practice was the best way to end a school day, no more classes for the rest of the day, only free time. He loved Wednesdays. But, of course, the day wasn't over yet, he had work to do too. It wasn't easy to own a house and have pocket money at the same time, not even with well-off parents. He worked at a coffee shop near his house and had a small photography business involving pets. It paid well, really. 

There was a match coming up too. Suna's University versus one of the top Universities from Osaka. He learned form Kuroo that Yaku-senpai's attending it, and from Komori that three of the members were Shiratorizawa grads, including his cousin.