Too Much To Ask

This is a small continuation that you can consider canon if you want, or just a alternative future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Suna Rintarou, your average 25 guy from Tokyo. Pet photographer and  EJP Raijin's official middle blocker. 

Friend of numerous people I can't stand, child of two overworked doctors and lover of my imaginary boyfriend, Miya Osamu. 

And maybe just a step away from schizophrenia. 

I think my downfall started from a very young age. I never really spent time with my parents, never cared to make friends. Home was my safe place, and the phone became my sanctuary in no time. 

In high school I promised myself to change for the sake of my senpai, Kita Shinsuke. I wanted to be more like him... I failed successfully. 

Then I met you in my second year. Annoying, creepy, mysterious and lovely Osamu. My stalker, my friend and my favorite worst nightmare. I thought it was love. It wasn't. 

You left in the end. You left me like the coward you are. I hate you so much you have no idea. 

I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.

But still I wish you'd be by my side in these lonely nights. 

You took my whole world the day you left. 

Will I ever love someone the way I obsessed over you?

I hope not.

You weren't healthy for my heart.

Yet here I am, longing for another "Pretty boy" from you.

****************

Warmth fills the evening air as bodies keep on moving lively on the music rhythm, drowning in the colorful lights around the unmatched grooms. Two souls becoming one on the dance floor. Two laughs, two smiles, two beautiful pair or eyes, bonding for eternity, savoring each other on they night.  Such beautiful scenery had to be photographed. It had to become a beautiful memento they could look back once they get older. Suna couldn't help but rise his camera and snap a pic or two.  

If he can't be happy for himself, he should at least be happy for his friends. 

He couldn't take his eyes off of Komori and Akagi, freshly married and in the middle of a hot dance. They were so stunning, so sparkly and so... so happy. Deep inside, Suna wished to be in their place. But with who, only fate can tell. For now, just seeing these two love birds blinding everyone with their wings and tailored suits was enough for Suna. Yes, it was enough. 

But how would Osamu look in their place? Which song would they dance on? Would people look at them and wish to be in their place? 

Will Suna ever know where Osamu has gone? 

"Enjoyin' yer night so far?" someone spoke against his ear. Suna shivers at the though, at the deep and steady voice. So familiar and distant, he wished to imagine it.

It wasn't him.

"Pretty much. How about you, Atsumu?"

"Good on ma side", there was an abrupt silence between them, until the setter spoke again. "No partner to dance with?"