Chapter 6 - The Truth

Ambrose and Faye: Let go

Sparkle Light: WHAT?!

Faye Janice: Let go. Don't worry Sparkle, you will be fine.

Sparkle Light: Are you both out of your mind?!

Ambrose Stork: Sparkle, what we are trying to say is the truth.

Faye Janice: Let go and you will be safe.

Sparkle then breathes in and out before letting it go. As she let it go she screamed unexpectedly, before she continued screaming she is been caught by Leo and Briar's made leaf that was from a purple tree.

Sparkle Light: Thanks so much you two. ((Sparkle's mind): I remember something here...)

Flashback to Ambrose and Faye's past 

Month: October

(Picture does not belong to me)

Little Sparkle was at a spooky house with fake mascots hiding her with little Ambrose and Faye

Little Sparkle: G-guys I'm scared.....

Little Faye: come on Sparkle you can't be really scared (whispers to little Ambrose) is Sparkle really scared?

Little Ambrose: I guess..... so...

5 mins later

Little Sparkle: Gah!

Little Faye: Oh no, that's not good.

A big fake blood slide was what they saw on the top floor

A big fake blood slide was what they saw on the top floor. They then saw boats that led back to the bottom floor.

Little Ambrose: so girls.. d-does any of you want to go first?

Little Faye: Sparkle, is it ok for me and Ambrose to go first?

Little Sparkle: S-sure...

Little Faye and Ambrose rode into their own boats and slid and screamed as they slide the red-ish slide. They then finally reach the ground feeling relieved.

Little Ambrose: come on Sparkle it's fun!!!

Little Sparkle was too scared to use the boat to slide down

Little Sparkle: I-I can't!!!

Little Faye: come on Sparkle we believe in you!!!

Little Ambrose: you can do it trust us!

Little Sparkle: (breaths in and out) ok.

She grabs her boat and slides down the slide closing her eyes and wishing it was over when she opened her eyes she isn't hurt anymore and she is already on the ground.

Little Sparkle: Ambrose, Faye thank you so much for helping me *hugs them very tight*

Little Ambrose: (trying to survive in Sparkle's hug) T-thanks Sparkle but could you release us???

End of flashback

Sparkle Light (In her thoughts): Wow I didn't know something from the past had appeared like that though the rockslide is almost scary.

Faye Janice: Hello??? earth to Sparkle are you acting mode again?

She snaps her thoughts facing Faye and Ambrose with the rest of her friends and her brother.

Sparkle Light: oh you're all safe ok let's go!

After walking, chattering, and talking Sparkle's feet stopped, and saw a river flowing in front of them.

Cara Pop: No! How can we get past this?!

All of a sudden, they heard a creature crying so hearing that crying sound, Tayrin sneaked onto the bush and saw a whale crying.

Willa Brooket: What's that?

Everett Olive: That is a musical fish.

Sparkle Light: Erm. Excuse me Mr. musical whale why are you crying?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 6

*Re-edited on April. 28, 2023