Chapter 7 - Tentihorn

The Musical whale saw Sparkle, Willa, and Flyn as he cried a lot he sniffed and said...

Musical fish: Minutes ago, I was playing my tentihorn and then this 'red thingy' woshes and my tentihorn is gone!!!

As he kept on crying, it made a wave and might have splashed them in.

Willa Brooket: So... let's say your "tentihorn" is so beautiful you were playing it...

Musical Whale: yeah!

Flyn Harry: And... there is a red whatever was that wooshed and left your tentihorn somewhere gone

Musical Whale: Yeah!

It then cried again but this time very loudly that almost caused a storm.

Willa Brooket: D-don't worry! Me and Flyn will find it!

Musical Whale: really?

Flyn Harry: Sure!!

After minutes of looking at the tentihorn

As the team kept looking for the missing horn, Sparkle found the tentihorn hiding in a purple light bush.

Sparkle Light: Guys look what I found!!

Musical Whale: My tentihorn! Thank you very much! ^^

Willa and Flyn tried their best to stick the tentihorn on the musical whale's cracked horn.

Musical whale: What? It didn't stick?!

Willa and Flyn then got an idea as they whispered about it, they took out their weapons.

Musical Whale: Wait.. what are you... doing-  AH! (fainting)

They cut both of their sleeves. They both use their weapons and tie them around the broken tentihorn

Musical Whale: Oh my! My tentihorn! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Willa and Flyn: You're welcome!

Sparkle Light: (in concerned feeling) Guys your sleeves...

Willa Brooket: Don't worry Sparkle well at least if we're done at this mission we could change clothes ^^

Tayrin Light: Finally we can already- gahhhh

(kinds of music playing)

Musical Fish: Allow me!

Sparkle Light (thoughts): Wait, I remember this too.

A flashback into Willa and Flyn's past (based on a true story of my life) Sparkle, Willa and Flyn are gr.4

Young Sparkle: (crying softly)

Young Flyn and Willa: (looking at Sparkle and both rushing to her)

Young Flyn: Sparkle, what's wrong?

Young Sparkle: I- I lost my- I lost my crystal phone!

Young Willa: Your crystal phone uh... you know you can use it on the D.O. (Discipline office)

Young Sparkle: Guys! I don't know how to use it

Young Willa: Stay here Sparkle, I will get Briar and Tayrin

She, Briar, and Tayrin rushed quickly as they can while Flyn gave Sparkle a drink.

Young Flyn: I'm supposed to drink this but "sighs" it sealed you could have it (giving it to Sparkle)

Young Sparkle: Thanks Flyn (drinking the orange juice)

Young Briar: Sparkle!

Young Tayrin: we came here as like a quick attack!!!

(Please take note that Tayrin and Leo are Gr. 3 at that time.)

Young Willa: Flyn we are looking at Sparkle's Crystal phone the others stay with Sparkle until her Dad comes to fetch her and Tayrin

Young Flyn: We should go and look at the classroom

Young Willa: I wouldn't do that Flyn!

Young Flyn: Wait why?!

Young Willa: I checked there minutes ago!!!

Young Flyn: Then let's check to the quadrangle stairs!!!

Young Willa: ok!!

Young Willa and Flyn checked everywhere but a sign of Sparkle's crystal phone.

Young Willa: Why don't we check at...... the cafeteria!!!!!!!!

Young Flyn: Maybe she left her phone there!!

Both gone into the cafeteria searching again no sign of Sparkle's phone

Young Flyn: Ok!!!! one last place where all the student's things were!!!

Both: THE LOST AND FOUND BOX!!!

Young Willa: We need to find it!!! (searching Sparkle's phone)

Young Flyn: It's not here!!!

Just before they both give up a grade 6 male student come towards young Willa and Flyn

Gr. 6 student (male): Excuse me mate um is this yours (showing a phone).

 6 student (male): Excuse me mate um is this yours (showing a phone)

Young Willa and Flyn face the Gr. 6 male student and smiled.

Young Willa and Flyn: yes!

the Gr. 6 male student give the phone to young Willa's hands.

Young Flyn: Thank you so much!!!

Gr. 6 male student: You're welcome.

Young Willa and Flyn both run at full speed towards the place where young Briar and Tayrin are still cheering young Sparkle while talking about what will happen if she losses her phone while that young Briar decided to get some ice candy for young Sparkle, Tayrin, and herself (don't worry she doesn't forget to buy young Willa and Flyn's Ice candy.)

Young Willa: Sparkle!!!!!

Young Sparkle: You found my phone thanks to you two ^^(hugging both tight)

Young Flyn: Sparkle we both need air!!

Flashback ends...

Sparkle Light (In her thoughts): Hmm... it's getting late already. We should get some sleep.

Sparkle Light: Um guys we should get some sleep

The Hero Squad members agreed silently. They saw a good camping spot and set up a camp tent using mythical leaves that won't fall or break apart. After the heroes eat the food they only have, they decided to rest.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 7 :)

*Edited on April 28