[ .prologue ]

"NO! FATHER, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

She cried.

A beautiful dark-skinned woman begged to her father's immortal heart as her legs stooped down and kneeled before him. Her lengthy half-raven and half-magma hair cascaded to the floor.

She cried literal lava tears, as she clenched her hands and pounded them to the ground.

Shaking in anger and agony. She questioned herself as to why was he being so cruel? and queried her father's regretful side look.

How could her father do this to her?

"You leave me no choice, my dear. You made an oath. And you broke it."

Sighing, the tall bearded man that sat on his throne, his breath slowly gasp and ragged for an answer to the catastrophe before his very nose. Rubbing his index finger and thumb on his nose bridge.

Huffing, having no choice but to punish his first and favourable daughter.

He didn't have a choice either.

When any of the Gods, both the minor and untold ones, to the Gods of the High Divine Court had been unfateful to their sworn unbreakable oaths, they will be given a terrible and fitting punishment.

But this was hard for him. For he is punishing his lovely and precious daughter.

Say it's favouritism, but every deity, monster, spirit, basically every creature he made. Knows the love and adoration he has for his first daughter.

They too understood this must be heartwrenching for the Supreme God.

"You have sworn yourself to never affiliate in the means and accords of bearing a child, mortal or god. For the love of the cosmos, KanLaon. You have indebted your fate as a Maiden Goddess!"

Muscular, dark skin with many distinct tattoos, all with many meanings and stories. Long greying crown of locks, contrasted with his purest of all the gold's eyes. To top it all of, a slight stubble pricked the ends of his chin to his neckline.

Contrary in mortal age, he looks to be in his 40's.

"And as testified in the Scriptures of  Oaths. Deities whom live their lives in the very grounds of Heaven and to whom hold the retain that titles themselves to be served and worshipped as Vestal Virgin Gods, must not and will be forbidden to have any sexual and pleasurable interaction of the sort."

Grabbing the ancient wooden rod that voyaged him of his ruling. Pounding it to the ground with rhythm and force. An emblem that glowed of golden light both on the area he jabbed it with and also to where his daughter sobbed.

Seeing the specific symbols of banishment, she panicked and tried to get up but was forced down to freeze. Her legs, as if nailed to the floor with great pressure and strong tension.

But her arms were of use and was not imprisoned of her father's power.

She tried to grab for anyone, anything at all.

But all she pulled to her chest was nothing but air and nothingness.

"FATHER, HELP ME! I AS OF ALREADY BEGGING MY WRONGED SOUL TO BE REPENTED. I AM BEING FRAMED! I WAS FORCED AND USED AS A PAWN. PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS TO ME-"

"-As legal punishment. From now on, you will be removed from your permanent position here in the High Heavens. Your divine strengths will be given weaknesses, all though you are not stripped of your powers and especially of your immortality. You will be given a hard destiny-"

All she can hear is a ringing noise.

What?

Her eyes widen, her heartbeat growing to run in paces. Her volcanic body slowly starts to cool down in shock.

"-As your body ends, your soul will never crumble to triviality, but be forevermore in the hands of pain and repudiation. Every carcass you get killed in, you will be reborn and have a different life but will have the same bitter end of self-sacrifice. You will only be relieved of your punishment when the time comes. That you are worthy enough to come to live continuously here above."

She couldn't say anything.

No pleading and spiteful tones slipped out of her pretty plump lips.

Trying to process everything.

She could hear the wails of her sisters and brothers. They tried to squeeze in and hug her, but was being restrained by their very own father. To keep them from interfering.

Trying to defend and help their oldest sister with foolish attempts, but lead to nothing but meaningless efforts.

They knew, they knew they will not reach her. Knowing how powerful their father. They all couldn't even go against him, knowing just one swipe of his arms will cast them away.

"ᜉᜑᜒᜋᜃᜐ᜔...."

•••

So this is it pa! I'm still doing the others so I hope I'll post both the 1st and 2nd chapter this Monday or Tuesday. Hindi ko alam kung gagawa ako ng sched.

I hope you thirsty people liked this! I'll try to hurry up and get to the parts you like! A.K.A our seggsy MC meeting the hotties🤞🏼😩

Goodnight na, hehe. 12:51am na kasi. Para lang sa inyo toh mga bebeh ko☝🏼😚💕💕💕💕

Anyways, Bye and Watch 'Trese' on Netflix!!