00. Going home

[  Chapter 0 ]

.-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. --- ...- . / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / . .-.. ... . ..--..

______________________________________

<< 3RD POV >>

Flickers of a certain annoying ball of fire shined at the girl's closed eyes.

The sun greeted and complimented her tattooed dark skin, giving her a fresh golden glow.

"Ugh...."

Getting up from the cozy comforts of silk sheets, blankets made from the finest cotton and pillows soft as clouds. The bed bounced a little as the voluptuous lady that laid her slumber there rise from the solaces of the bed.

Yawning, she checked for her phone everywhere. Finding nothing, she groaned in frustration. Where did she leave her phone again?

Well, that's not what she should worry about.

What she should worry about is -- WHERE IN GLORIA PRITCHETT'S BOOBS IS SHE?

Y/n finally felt the headache that was lingering in her head for a while later.

Internally screaming, she hurriedly grabbed a random blanket, now noticing that she is currently butt naked, from the chair beside the bedside table.

Mind you it was also littered with discarded -- um....clothes.

Clothes that she knew was hers, especially the unmistakable red lace bra that stared right at her proudly in judgement for once again having another one night stand, that she swore to not have again for this month.

Girl, this is the fourth time in two months.

You don't want to catch STD's from a random sexual road gig, do you?

Gods, you are such a whore, but that is why you are such a bad bitch.

Just keep the sex craze in check, we don't want a yeast infection from the semen of a slapdash guy that you found hot from around the corner.

And also, some other person's clothes. That was definitely not hers, some boxer shorts, a wrinkly suit and dress shirts that are clearly bigger for her etc.

She clearly remembered what she wore this past last night was, a neon pink low cut body-con dress that hugged her curves.