01. Daddy and his Boobs McKenzie

AN: Only play the music when I signal you, hehe.

[  Chapter 1 ]

[  Chapter 1 ]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

.-- .... --- / -.- -. --- .-- ... ..--.. / - .... . / ..-. ..- - ..- .-. . / .. ... / .- / -- -.-- ... - . .-. .. --- ..- ... / .- -. -.. / -.. .- -. --. . .-. --- ..- ... / .--. .-.. .- -.-. . .-.-.-

______________________________________

<< 3RD POV >>

"Do we really have to go in this hot ass weather, bossing?"

Tall, broad and pale-skinned -- more like deathlike to be of truth to you guys, giving very much deathbed on thin ice -- pair of men, twins to be precise.

"And ABC ZNN weatherman, Kuya Lim said it will be humid throughout the day! We're so sweaty. Basilio is starting to smell like his roo- ouch!"

"Hey! I do not smell!"

"Yes, you do."

The equally smelly of two men weren't alone. Like most days, they are accompanied by the older, yet younger-looking of the three, porcelain-skinned woman.

Alexandra rolled her charcoal black eyes in annoyance. Not really bothered by the heat, even though all of them are wearing dark coats in this god's forsaken heat of this country, Alexandra has more tolerance to the heat.

Or she just hides it very much.

Like the baddie that she is.

"Quiet, you two. Talking too much with those pungent breathed mouths of yours will make this day even hotter."

"Bossing, that's a bit harsh. I brush my teeth like every da-"

"-Correction, Kuya. You'll only brush your teeth when you feel like brushing them."

Entering the place, bustling with urgent sounds and noises. The twins sighed in slight relief. The warm yet cooling current of winds dances around the atmosphere of the semi-diligent air of the police station. Giving the three recent comers, particularly the twins a sense of refreshment.

Well not until this.

"-I didn't misplace it! This hooligan right here stole my wallet, with no question. He is guilty, so lock him up where he belongs!"

"I already told ya', old dude. I did not!"

A spiteful argument echoed through the lingering walls of Precinto 13. With how loud the uproar commotion is, you could hear it all the way from the outside.