Peter B. Parker

Peter's POV

When I woke up I felt like I was just dragged across New York by a Train. Last thing I remember I was at a grave yard and I saw this kid and he was standing in front of the other Peter's grave. I tried to talk to him but then when he touched me I was... Electrocuted? When I fully opened my eyes, I saw two boys who seemed to be around the same age, one of them wearing a full Spider-Man costume and the other just wearing the mask. When I got a good look at them my
spidey-sense went off and I could feel that they were the same as me.

Peter: Huh... you're like me.

Y/N and Miles: We've got some questions... (said in a deep voice, trying to sound sinister)

3rd POV

Peter now realized that he was tied up to a punching bag, he struggled to break free from the ropes but quickly gave up when he realized that it worthless to try.

Miles: Why do you look like Peter Parker?

Peter then used his toes to turn the punching bag around so that he could face you and Miles

Peter: Because I am Peter Parker!
Y/N: Then why aren't you dead, and why is your hair different, and why is your body... uh a different shape?
Peter: pretty sure you just called me fat!

You and Miles kept asking him questions about who he is and where he came from, until you asked a question that stood out.

Y/N: Are you a different Peter, like from your from a different universe, and somehow you traveled to this universe but you don't know how?
Peter: Wow that was just a guess?
Miles: We learned about in physics.

Peter then corrected Miles saying that it was actually quantum theory. Right after he did, Y/N got the idea that Peter could you both how to be Spider-Man.

Y/N: You can teach us like the other Peter said he would before he-
Peter: Before he died... Heh like that's gonna happen.
Miles: Look we made a promise and we have to keep.
Peter: Listen guys here's step one to being Spider-Man: don't watch the mouth, watch the hands!

All of the ropes on the punching bag the fell down and Peter then kick the bag towards you both. Peter opened the window and before going to swing he says

Peter: Listen, I'm not here looking for a gig as a
spider-coach.

When he started swinging, his body then glitched into different colors, making him fall. You asked if he was okay and asked what was wrong. His atoms weren't really jazzed about being in the wrong dimension. Peter tried to explain why he can't help, so you told him about the collider and how King-Pin wants to kill you both. Peter, who was now interested in what you told him, stuck to the wall and asked you to repeat what you said.

Y/N: King-Pin is trying to kill us!
Peter: Who cares about that, where's the collider?
Miles: Brooklyn. Under Fisk Tower-
Peter: Goodbye! I can just back in the portal and get back to my life.

Miles explained that you both had to make sure it never runs again or else every one is gonna die!
Peter: "or everyone's gonna die" that is what they always say. You see there is always a good amount of time before everyone dies, and that's when I do my best work.

You and Miles then got on the wall to follow Peter. Miles reached into his pocket and show him the override key.

Miles: Aren't you gonna need this?
Peter: oh you've got a goober. Give it.
Y/N: Wait... he called it an override key.
Peter: There's always an override key, a bypass key, a who-knows-what key I can never remember, so I always call it a goober. Hand it over!

Peter snatched it from Miles and when he looked at he realized that it was broken.

Peter: Did you guys break this?
Y/N: no it... broke.
Peter: see the why didn't want kids.
Miles: Is it still usable?
Peter: No! Now because you broke, I gotta steal what your guys stole from Fisk to make another one of these!

He dropped the goober and you then jumped from the wall you were on to the other to catch the goober.

Y/N: Look Peter! If that machine turns on again several people will be killed! Our Uncle, our Parents, and millions of others will die! And you're fine with it, you good with that Spider-Man?
Peter: Yeah.

Peter jump on the roof of the apartment complex while you kneeled down on the wall pretending to be defeated. Peter looked over the edge of the roof and questioned your sudden defeat.

Peter: What are you doing?
Y/N: Making you feel guilty...
Is it working?
Peter: HAH! Look at me does it look like it working. Yeah no it's not working... ARGH NO NO NO DO NOT LET THEM WIN!

You slowly stood up and looked at Miles who was now standing next to you, and then looked back at Peter.

Peter: Ugh! Fine, come on we don't have a second to lose!

You both smiled and ran off with Peter to make a plan.