Chapter 5

HARRY POV

Louis' room was filled with football trophies and piles of clothes. He kicked a magazine under the bed and turned to face me.

"So what do you want?" he asked, his voice hushed.

"Arent you into girls though?" I asked.

"Yeah, I thought so." Louis replied with a shrug.

I grinned slightly and he did the same before stepping closer and flicking his eyes between mine and my lips. My eyes fluttered shut as he closed the space between us.

Louis kissed me hungrily and his tongue soon pushed in, feeling around my mouth and moaning into my lips. I groaned loudly as he moved off my lips and kissed his way down to my neck, sucking and biting at my skin.

I threw my head back and reached for his hoodie, pulling it up and over his head in one swift movement, revealing his bare chest with a few tattoos.

I could feel his half hard cock touching my thigh and he slowly pushed me onto the bed and crept on top of me, sucking a hickey into my neck.

I thrusted up, my cock touching his through our sweatpants. He moaned and grinded down onto me, tugging my shirt over my head.

Louis kissed and licked my lower stomach, slipping a hand into my sweatpants and boxers.

"Fuck me. Oh god Louis, fucking hell. Fuck me." I groaned into his ear as his hips pushed against mine, too many layers of clothes between us.

"Don't have any lube." Louis muttered back, taking his hand out of pants and running it up my chest.

"In my bag, in the other room, get it." I moaned, grinding up to his cock.

"Yeah, hold on love." he said and he pressed a  sloppy kiss to my lips and ran out the door, leaving it wide open.

I moaned and stuck a hand into my boxers, stroking myself. Louis came back, slamming the door behind him, my bottle of lube in his hand.

"Stop that Harry." he said, slapping my hand away. I hooked my fingers around his sweatpants and pulled them down. He wasnt wearing any underwear and my dick twitched. He laughed and kicked his sweatpants off, pushing me further up the bed.

"Get on with it, jesus christ." I complained.

Louis pushed my sweatpants and boxers down in one and pulled them off my feet, leaving both of us completely naked.

He drizzled his fingers in lube, spilling it all over his sheets and pushed a finger in, deep and without warning. I moaned loudly and bit down on the corner of his pillow as he pushed more fingers in, starting to move them around.

"Fuck Louis, get it in." I groaned.

He pulled his fingers out and wiped them on his sheets, grabbing a condom off the bedside cabinet and ripping it open.

I watches him roll it onto his cock and bite his lip as he pushed in. We moaned as one and I swore under my breath as he started to move, pulling out a bit and then thrusting back in.

Louis offered me his fingers and I bit  them, listening to his pants and the banging of the headboard against the wall.

"Fuck." I moaned into his fingers as Louis started to thrust in even faster. He moaned and the sound alone was enough.

"Shit Louis, I'm going to come." I panted and within seconds I was coming all over myself and Louis and Louis' bed.

Louis muttered repetitive swear words as he grinded his hips against me and thrusted in and out. Then with a loud 'shit' he came as well, pulling out and tying up the come filled condom.

"Kiss me." I said and he flopped down on the bed beside me, kissing me and pushing his tongue deep into my mouth.

"That was fucking amazing." I said.

"Yeah. You know you're my first boy, reckon you set the standard pretty high." Louis replied.

"Maybe next time I'll put my cock down your throat and you can see how you like that." I replied. He kissed me again and we fell asleep, legs tangled together.