Chapter 21

Harry POV

I woke up around eight am. Louis was fast asleep with the sheets up around his face and his body curled up into a ball. 

I kissed him on the forehead and slipped out of bed. I was still naked from the hand jobs the night before. I found a pair of boxers in Louis' draw and pulled them on, along with the sweatpants I'd come in and a hoodie.

I left the room, quietly shutting the door behind me so I wouldn't wake Louis.

I crossed the hall and knocked on Lottie's door.

"Come in." she said.

"Hey babe." I said, opening the door and walking in, closing the door behind me.

"Hey Haz." Lottie replied.

She was lying in bed. On her bedside table there were three photographs, one of her, her mum and Louis, one of her and Niall and one of me, Niall, Liam and her. I couldn't fail to notice that there was an empty condom wrapper on the floor and a box of them on her beside table. I raised my eyebrows at her teasingly.

"Oh shut up. You can't talk." she replied.

I laughed and held up her duvet. Lottie shuffled aside and I got in next to her.

"You know it feels weird being in here, you and Niall have fucked countless times right where I'm lying." I said.

Lottie shrugged and put her head on my chest.

"I'm really sorry for not telling you about me and Louis. It's just that we wanted to wait until we knew how to tell you." I said.

"Urgh, I guess it's fine. I mean, you didn't freak out when you realized Liam and Gemma were fucking." Lottie said.

"Well actually they walked in on me and Louis in the bath at my house and so all four of us kinda figured it out all on the same night." I said.

"Oh that's gross picturing you and my brother." Lottie said.

"Well I mean Louis' beautiful and cute and his arse is just-" 

"Shut up man!" Lottie said, cutting me off.

We both laughed and eventually we fell silent.

"Love ya Lots." I said.

"Love you too Harry." Lottie replied.

And then Lottie's door opened. It was Louis.

"Oh hey guys." Louis said.

"Hey Lou." Lottie replied.

"Morning beautiful." I said.

"Morning darling." Louis replied and he motioned for me and Lottie to shuffle further along the bed, getting in beside me.

"Well I guess the big question now is - when are you guys, me and Niall and Gemma and Liam going to triple date?" Lottie asked.