Chapter 8

LOUIS POV

"So what do we do about this?" I asked.

We were lying side by side in Harry's bed, naked, holding the sheets close.

"I dont know. You're nineteen, I'm seventeen, I don't know what to do." Harry said.

"I don't even care at this point. I just want to be with you." I replied.

"Me too." Harry agreed and I moved closer to him, pulling him in for a kiss.

"We can't tell anyone though." Harry added.

"I suppose not, Lottie would freak out." I replied, playing with Harry's fingers.

"Alright." Harry agreed.

"This was way more fun than English." Harry said after a few minutes.

"Oh shit. I have to go to work." I said, checking my watch.

"It's fine Lou. I'll see you tomorrow." Harry said.

I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss, then left the comfort of the bed and picked up my clothes, pulling them back on and getting my school bag.

"Kiss me again for you go." Harry pouted.

I laughed and kissed him. He held tight to my hair and eventually I managed to get away.

"I'll be late. I'll see you soon." I said and I left Harry's room, going downstairs and out of the front door, throwing my bag in the back of my car and driving off to work.

---

"Hey Lottie, is mum home?" I asked, coming into the kitchen after work, where Lottie was making spaghetti bolognese for dinner.

"No, she should be home in about an hour." Lottie replied.

"Well I have something to tell you. During school today I came home and when I walked in the door mum was in the living room snogging the fucking face off some dickhead." I said.

"Seriously? Urgh, jesus christ." Lottie said.

"I guess it's why she hasn't been home that much, she's probably been fucking him instead of cooking dinner for her own bloody kids." I said.

"Louis calm down, it's alright, we'll just talk to her." Lottie replied and so we finished making dinner together and then sat down on the barstools in the kitchen to eat it.

By about half past seven Mum came in.

"Oh, hey guys. How was your day?" she asked, filling a bowl with some of the spaghetti bolognese.

"I don't know mum, how was your day? Fuck anyone recently?" I asked sarcastically.

"Alright Louis, I'm sorry. I should probably tell you about Richard." she replied.

"Yeah, you probably should fucking tell us about fucking Richard." I said back angrily.

"Louis, chill out, let her speak." Lottie said.

"Thank you Lots. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but we were waiting until our one month anniversary. He works at the hospital with me and his wife died about two years ago. We starting going out and I really like him. I just don't want you guys to get hurt, which is why I was waiting to see if it was serious." she explained.

"Alright. Fine. I'm going to my room." I said.

"Louis. I'm sorry baby." Mum called to me.

"I know you are." I called back, but I didn't want to go back into the kitchen and act like the family we were five years ago. It was much easier being by myself.

I collapsed on my bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket, searching through my contacts until I found Harry's number. I hadn't ever called him and he only ever texted me once, asking if Lottie was home because she wasn't picking up her phone.

Louis: Hey H, Mum talked to me and Lots about that guy, his name is Richard. I don't know how to feel about it right now. I just want to see you.

I waited for about five minutes until Harry's reply came through.

Harry: Don't worry Louis, your mum knows what she's doing. I want to see you too but right now my grandma's here for dinner.

Louis: Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then.

Harry: Yeah <3

So then I had a shower and watched The Hangover, holding the pillow that Harry slept on that first night because it smelt like him.