Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Mirren Academy: An Announcement

Hi there! Before you proceed to a magical adventure, I want to share with you my own story.

Mirren Academy was first posted on Wattpad in 2017 with only five chapters before I completely removed it. I had no confidence in my writing career back then or where it would lead me.

Fast forward years later, I came to realized that no matter what I do, where I am, who I'm with, writing will always be a part of me.

Through the Wattpad Paid Program, I became an author lucky enough to be paid for my hard work and I'll forever be grateful to the opportunity and to the readers who continue to support me.

It's my great pride to announce that Mirren Academy will be under the Paid Program starting June 30, 2021. All chapters of the story will be posted on this date and there will be free chapters provided for you so you can check if the story is within your alley before you venture into this magical adventure.

To feel your support through the program would mean the world to me and I hope you're proud of this achievement as much as I do.

June 30 is the start of a new adventure!

The rest of my stories are still available freely here on Wattpad and if you have questions about the Paid Program you can visit: www.wattpad.com/paidstories

Forever grateful,
April