Meeting his alpha

"Let's show them what were made of boys"
I looked over to Elijah getting ready to pounce at them. Once they had turned I realised why they teased my mate they where all warrior wolfs. Plain, brown wolves, and my mate had only just shifted in there eyes for the first time. Interrupting my thoughts I heard a low pointless warning growl that held no power, they were clearly low ranking warriors due to there colour and size. They were at least half my size and where less muscly. As soon as they had realised there disadvantage on us the lead wolf called for back up while the rest of his group growled at me and Elijah but thankfully Elijah growled back much more powerfully until they were questioning there power over us. Finally the packs more powerful warriors turned up along with there alpha, this puzzled me because alphas rarely come out to deal with rouges but guess In our case it was needed just look at us the massive hybrid with one of there used to be weakest pack member we were a sight to be seen. The alpha came to the front of his group and shifted, standing butt naked in front of me. In respect I went to stand by my mate who by that point had also shifted and might I say he was not to harsh on the eye. "Elijah come back to your pack this instance" the alpha said. I saw Elijah tense trying not to obey his alphas command, I hated seeing him like this my mate curling in pain trying to get away from a cruel leader like his alpha. "squirt come here now" the alpha said again but with a more bored tone, this angered me so I went behind a tree so I could shift and create my self a ice dress. Turning back to my mate and his pack I saw few of the older warrior gasp and turn to each over whispering. The alpha sensed this and turned to the closest warrior saying "what is all the chit chat about" the wolf he asked looked at me in awe "she is the one the prophecy tells us of sir, the hybrid of all super natural and her mate the son of the first alpha are told to rid the world of all the evil the super natural race had caused" The elder warrior all looked at me a new found respect and a few even bowed. The alpha looked at his pack submitting to me and got angry "get up you fools, what proof do you have of this girl being the all high queen of super naturals?" His pack realised this and looked at me confused "so girl what is your name" was he talking to me as I looked at him I noticed it was directed at me "my name alpha dusk is Tegan brown and I am the queen of the supernatural" the whole of his pack present looked at me and gasped "how do you know my name" he asked.

A/N: hey btw tom hiddlestone plays alpha dusk