The alphas son

Wow could he get any stupider I laughed "you actually think I would move some where with out checking for packs, covens or afterlife hot points (hot spots are where angles and demons are most seen) , I actually find that quite insulting but unlike your knowledge of me I know every thing there is to know about everyone in your pack as well as you and your abused son Philip" by the end of my little speech alpha dusks pack where staring at him I astonishment "it is true that is why his son is never around any more but any one of you can witness the pain the poor boy goes through on a daily basis because of your apparently perfect alpha. I have been watching this pack for a long time and I'm actually good friend with your son all great alpha ohhh actually I'm late for our daily milkshake round let me just call him" I confidently shifted an howled at Blake the alphas son and soon after that he trotted into the clearing with a slight limp on his back right leg. I turned to look at the Alpha and gave him a dirty look and turned back to Blake who by now had realised all the eyes on him so called him over with a low chuffing noise a mother uses to call her cub and he slowly walked over only shifting when he was hidden behind me so I turned to him and he gave me an look which said it all "can you create me some clothes please" he asked, I looked at him with a lot of sympathy and placed a palm on his shoulder and created a nice casual pair of shorts and a nice tank top standing back I admired my handy work. he looked at me with a grin and I grimes back only hear Elijah cough behind me. I giggled at him and asked him "yes what is wrong" he looked at me and said "why don't I get some magical clothes" with a pout a cracked up at this "well I was going to but your are soooo beautiful that I thought meh" but here you go and I made in some short chinos and a nice tight tank top "there you go, happy now." he smiled happy with my choice and gave me a light kiss on the forehead "very".

A/N: hey everyone if you are reading this then thanks I really appreciate it
The pic at the top is Blake who is played by the one and only Cameron Dallas