Alpha revealed.

Talia finally got her cast off and now is now in the car with Stiles and Scott but only for Derek and she's driving

"Faster?" Scott questions "Much faster." Stiles answers.

"You asked for it." She tell them before she smirk picking up the speed. "Talie, Are you trying to kill us." Stiles exclaims.

"If I go any slower then they catch us. How do you think a car chase works." She retorts.

"You go any faster you'll kill us." He tell her as she ignores him and he sighs in defeat.

As they make a stop as Derek jumps in. "Get in." He exclaims.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Talia reprimands him. "Damn it, I had him!" He exclaimed ignoring her.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles questions. "Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." 

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs -" he defends.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." He states as Talia glares at Scott through the review mirror.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Talia snort. "No." She deadpans.

"All right. How did you find him?" He asks as Derek remains silent.  "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" As Stiles puts his head forward.

"Yeah, both of us. Or just him. I'll be back here." He says sinking back as Derek and Talia start conversing with her eyes as they watch us wide eyed. As we continue to almost have a conversation. He finally sighs as Talia smirk triumphantly.

"Did they just do that?" Klaus questions wide eyed.

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Talia groans at the mention of the pain in the ass chemistry teacher.

"Our chemistry teacher?"

"Why him?" Scott asks.

"We don't know yet." They respond before sighing. "What's the second?"

"Some kind of symbol." He says showing it as Scott's eyes wide. "What? You know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace." Talia sighs as she hits her head on the steering wheel as Derek raises his eyebrows amused.

"Hang on, where did you get my keys?" He questions. "I stile them of you in New York and made a copy." Talia shrugs as the three of them look at her wide eyed as she shrugs.

"What?"

°°°

Talia is on the soccer field as they were training as she sees Scott and Stiles as they call her over as she sigh and put my finger up for them to wait.

"Coach I got an emergency." She tells the Coach as she hears a sigh.

"Tell you what Deaton you make it past the defence and give me a goal you can go." Talia shrugs and nods in response as she starts running with the ball as some of the defenders come at her as she dribbles past them and then one of the most agile defenders comes up as she rainbow flick the ball over them and shoot it at the top right hand corner of the goal as it goes in.

"Thats how its done. Ok you can go." As she runs off meeting up with Scott and Stiles.

"She's good." Hayley states in suprise.

"What's wrong Stiles?"

"Jackson knows I'm a werewolf." My jaw unhinges. As she stare at them wide eyed. "Did he say the exact words?" She asks.

"He might as well have, he was asking about a bite a scratch. He wants it." He tells her as she rubs her face frustrated. "No he doesn't."

"Yes he does I would give him mine if I could." As Talia scoffs lightly.

"No you wouldn't Scott because as much as you hate the claws and the fangs and the hunters. You love the speed and the strength. I mean you no longer have asthma and your lacrosse co-captain and you have a girlfriend. Jackson wants the bite because he wants his life back to the way it was. He's not going to out you. He's not that stupid and if it does get to that point i'll stop him."

°°°

Talia brings some food over for Derek who smiles at her in thanks as he's on the phone with Stiles and puts it in speaker.

"You know I swear I've only ever seen him smile with Talia."

"Look, ask for Jennifer. She's been looking after Uncle Petie." Talia tells Stiles as she pops a chip into her louth.

"Yeah, well, he's not here either." Derek and her eyes widen. "What?"

"He's not here. He's gone, Derek, Tallie."

"Stiles, get out of there right now - it's him! He's the Alpha! Get out!" As Derek and herrun to the hospital.

"Twist."

As Derek and Talia run in as Derek knocks out his nurse. "That's not nice. She's my nurse. Only company I've had for 6 years. Well except Talie." He tells us.

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people." He spat.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose? One of my own family? My mind, my personality were literally burned out of me. I was being driven by pure instinct." He defends.

"You want forgiveness?" They ask shocked.

"I want understanding. Do you have any idea - What it was like for me during those years? Slowly healing, cell by cell. Even more slowly coming back to consciousness. Yes, becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura pushed me over a plateau in the healing process. I can't help that. I tried to tell you what was happening. I tried to warn you." He tells us as he pleads with Derek and Talia.

"I was going to wait, for dramatic flair - but - When you look this good, why wait?" As Derek begins to attack him as my eyes glow green.

"Derek, Talie, you have to give me a chance to explain. After all, we're family."

"Family my ass. He killed his neice who was innocent. I mean in 1000 years none of you have ever even killed an innocent family member." Keelin exclaims in shock.

"No just daggered." Kol bitterly states as Klaus looks down slightly in guilt.

~~~~~

Yeah. I don't know whether I'm going to make Peter evil in Season 4 or not. I'm still debating.