Kanima

As Scott and Talia walk into class they see isaac as we both exchange a look and Stiles comes over

"Wasn't he wanted for murder, what's he doing in school?" Marcel questions seeing the young beta.

"Guys, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." Stiles tells them as he walks towards tehm.

"We think we already know." They tell him as they point over to smug looking Isaac.

°°°

"All right, I only found one thing online called a kanima. It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." He tells the two.

"That was not a jaguar."

"That thing was not a jaguar." They tell him.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer and you two need to stop talking in sync." Stiles tells tehm pointedly.

"Ok we don't do that on purpose and your not a killer, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Talia snorts at Scotts explanation.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this friendship." He says in referral to him and Scott. "Also I think it fancies Talie." As they both look over to him in shock.

"What?!" Klaus exclaims.

"What?!" The two exclaim, as Stiles jumps in suprise.

"At the pool it was looking at you and it didn't even try to attack you. It's almost like it was attracted to you." He tells her as Scott looks annoyed at the information.

"Jealousy." Rebekah sings. "Rebekah it's a murderous kanima."

"Well I'm not into it." Talia tell him.

"It has been a while since you last dated." He jokes and squirms as Scott jabs him.

"Stiles I was dating Robbie and broke it off literally before this all happened because he moved to England. You also really think now is the greatest time for me to bring somebody else into the fold." She tells him as he nods in understanding.

As the three head on over to Economics and sit down Jackson leans over and whispers.

"Hey, testicle left and right. What the hell is a kanima?" He asks Scott and Stiles but all 3 of us look at him wide eyed.