2. POWER IN PAPPY

Pappy- father, fine man, your s/o, or in this case your new team lead ;)
———————————————————————————
.....
I closed my eyes and tried to breathe. i could feel my anger rising inside try to explode. how could he do this to me. my own brother. it made no sense. 3 years down the drain... although i can't say i didn't see this coming, it still hurts nonetheless.

i walked to my car and decide on tropical smoothie for lunch.

After a 5 minute walk all the way to the back of Walmart's parking lot i see Michael get in the car next to me. It made me think why was he parked so far away from the entrance. my reason was personal... so this troubled me.

"hey pappy" i boldly smirked at him

we both busted out laughing. sometimes i don't know where i get these nicknames but i had a feeling i knew what fantasy this was coming from...

"ahaha bro your so funny" he laughed out
"you on lunch?" he asked me.

"yeah i'm headed to tropical smoothie wanna come?" i asked.

"yeah i'm down"
———————————————————————————
we both walked in as the smell of fruit hit our noses. even though i did choose to come here i still had no idea what i wanted to drink.

"mi mi what are you gonna get?" i decided to ask Michael since i figured he probably knew what he wanted.

"probably a bahama mama. it's my favorite drink here" he responded

"really i've never had that" i couldn't help but shyly turn my head. i felt so embarrassed, I've been here dozens of times and never even tried it.

"WHAT? OH MY GOD U HAVE TO TRY IT. I DON'T CARE YOUR TRYING IT TODAY" yeah this guys definitely gay.

"ahaahahaha okay Michael, finee"
....
we got our smoothies and sat in my car since it was cold inside and we took my car. i wanted to get to know Michael. more importantly wanted to know if Michael was gay.

"Michael are you gay?"

"who says i am gay"

"you look gay"

"okay okay. i'm bi. speaking of bi it's so funny you say that, me and my girlfriend are both bi"

i instantly felt like an idiot. of course fucking pappy has a fucking partner ugh. i hate it here.

"oh my gosh i've never seen that happen. you guys must joke about it all the time" i say trying to hide the fact that if this man was single we would be in my backseat right now.

"yeah actually we did" he looked down drifting in thought. he almost looked sad

"You good?" i asked him trying to bring him out of his thoughts

"uh yeah. my girlfriend and i just got into an argument you know how it is. Anyways! enough about me so how about you? are you gay?"

"No actually i don't know how it is, ahaha i'm bi as well, but with a guy preference" i respond

"ohhh that's interesting i've never met a bi man with a guy preference"

"tuh your not from Titusville are you" i teased him and we both laughed

"no ahaha"
———————————————————————————
we spent the rest of our lunch just getting to know each other. and the more i got to know him the more i realized two things. this man loves his girl friend and he is insanely attractive. even if we never hooked up i know we are gonna be best of friends.

i learned so much about Michael. he's 22 like me. he has the most adorable cat i've ever seen her names tuna. i asked him why he named her that and he said "dood i don't even know her names actually luna but i got so fucked up one night i swore i could hear her telling me to give her tuna. long story short i kept fumbling my words and started calling her tuna. ever since then it kinda just stuck" he was the slowest person i've ever met. i fuck with him.

in addition to his favorite animal being cats, homeboy loves to party. and has a passion for cooking. JUST LIKE ME

AND HE'S A GEMINI... JUST LIKE ME. this gonna be so much fun.
———————————————————————————
END OF CHAPTER

hope you guys liked this one. this chapter is dedicated to alyssa who started pappy. happy pappys day

DONT FORGET TO VOTE. ITS IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER.