Chapter 32

We talked for a while, laughing and making jokes. Luther tried hitting on me so many times, but I kept turning him down. Amelia wasn't happy cause, in her mind, I was her date.

"You guys ready to get out of here?" Amelia asked us when we finished eating. Amelia had about five drinks, and I didn't think she could drive home. I'll likely call my dad to pick me up.

"Yeah. I'm ready." I said, taking the last sip of water.

"Let's go then." She said. We got up and started walking towards the exit. Damien's table was empty, so we knew they had left. Thank the gods!

"We have a beach house if you ever want to go. You mentioned you like the beach." Amelia said as we walked in the direction of her car.

"Yes! I would love that!" I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Luca, Mike, and Damien standing in front of Damien's car, talking.

The way his muscles flexed under that sexy suit was turning me on. Would it be too much to ask him to fuck me while he's wearing it? But I bet he still looked even better without it. Then I remembered that night in the clinic when he made me cum repeatedly. Oh, gods! I wanted that again!

He stopped talking and turned in my direction. I knew he could sense my arousal, but he frowned when he saw Amelia and Luther with me.

"Damien." Amelia casually said. You could easily tell she was drunk.

"Amelia." He replied, then turned his attention to Luther, lighting up a cigarette. "Luther."

So I don't get a "Nexy," huh? I turned my attention elsewhere, pretending I didn't care. When something caught my eye, something I've only seen once in my life, and Luther was going straight for it.

"No. Fucking. Way." I gasped as I watched Luther unlock it, confirming that it was his car.

"What? What's wrong?" Amelia asked.

"Is that?" I pointed to Luther's car. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Oh, that piece of shit? It's Luther's car." Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Piece of shit? Do you not know what it is?" I frowned, walking towards it. I wanted to touch it, but I was so scared.

"Oh yeah? You recognize it?" Luther chuckled. "Most girls just wanna get fucked in the backseat of it. Is that what you want?"

"No. I want you to pop the hood." I replied, rolling my eyes. I knew Luther's comment pissed off Damien.

"Pop the hood? You're lame." He huffed but did it anyways. I took my little flashlight out of my purse and looked at this beauty of an engine.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" I moaned.

"Looks like we found her kink." Amelia laughed. But I ignored her and kept looking inside from all directions.

"I've never had a girl tell me to pop the hood," Luther said, leaning against his car, smoking his nasty cigarette. The smell of weed, I could handle. But cigarettes? Yuck!

"I've only seen one in my life, and that was at a car show in Ohio." Was I drooling? I felt like I was drooling. "It's a 1965 Ford Shelby GT350!"

"W-where did you say you met this chick again?" Luther said, dumbfounded. "How in the fuck did she know that?"

"She changed my tire. You like his car or something?" Amelia asked. I nodded, my eyes glued to the shiny engine.

"Oh! This car is fucking gorgeous." I gasped, touching it.

"Well, at least she's more turned on by Luther's car than Damien's." Amelia huffed. "I mean, the guy has to be compensating for something? Am I right?" She muttered, but Damien and the rest still heard her.