Chapter 2

"Oi! Brat!" shouted Yami. 

Asta who was training stopped and ran towards Base.

"Yes Yami-taicho?! Is it a mission!?" asked Asta. Yami grabbed him my head and squeezed his head. Asta started screaming.  

"He shouts like a crow.." said Yami.

"Still..Squeezing his Head?" asked Charlotte.

"It is way of showing love i guess..After all..Yami-san never does it to us.." said Finral.

"Aw.." said Vanessa.

"Oi." said Yami with scary face. Finral gulped and hid behind Vanessa.

"Yes and No. You have to help someone. Your Anti-Magic is finally coming Handy.." said Yami.

"My Anti-magic is always useful.." said Asta.

"Whatever..Go to Coral Peacock. You will meet Vice-Captain and he will tell you what to do.." said Yami calmly.

Asta nodded.

Asta explained situation too Finral and he agreed to take him with his Magic.

"Oho? He is coming to by Base!" said Dorothy.

"Did something happen?" asked Marx.

"Perhaps..Someone needs help?" asked Noelle.

"Maybe.." said Nozel

Asta stood in front of Peacock Base and approached the Vice-Captain who was waiting for him.

Asta groaned.

'It is that annoying brother of Mimosa..He really get on my nerves..'

Mimosa hid her face in embarrassment.

'That Idiot..'

"He is annoying really..He bluntly call us ugly and calls himself beautiful." said Magna.

"The way he acts..Is he gay?" asked Yami.

"Commoner..What kind of question is that?" asked Nozel with red blush out of embarrassment.

"Gay means that when a boy-"

"I know!" said Nozel.

"Hello Ugly fellow! I was expecting you.." said Kirsch.

Asta eye twitched.

'I hope Murder Charges won't stop me from becoming Wizard King..'

"So..What is the problem?" asked Asta.

"Ah yes. Follow me and I will explain." said Kirsch seriously.

They walked and entered Captain's Room. Dorothy was sleeping.

'Does she always sleep? Doesn't she get tired?' thought Asta.

"Our Captain has been sleeping from Three days. Normally she wakes up for sometime. But she hasn't. Our best guess is..She locked herself in her Grimoire." said Kirsch.

"What!? That's.."

"I want you to help her. We tried to use artificial Anti-Magic..But it's no use." said Kirsch. Kirsch handed him a slip and walked out of room.

"I am leaving it to you. We will evacuate base in case something Dangerous happens. Be careful." said Kirsch. Asta nodded.

"This is your mission. If you are Aiming to be Wizard King..Then you need to use Brain too. Surpass your limits." said Asta as he read slip. Asta sighed.