Chapter 8

"Before this story start. Let me explain. There exist no magic. It is normal world." said Guren.

"Like..What do we do?" asked Magna.

"Jobs. Business. Actors.." said Guren.

Everyone nodded.

Asta was walking on streets towards his House. His eye had Blackened under them indicating He hasn't slept.

"Asta!" said Noelle. Asta turned back and smiled tired. Asta fell on the ground and supported his body against wall.

"Asta!" said Noelle as she helped him.

"Yo..Noelle.." said Asta. He had dry mouth.

"What is wrong with you..?! You have never been so..!? Are you sick!?" asked Noelle.

Asta smiled and pat his head.

"I will be fine..Just some work.." said Asta.

"If it is some financial-"

"Nothing like that!" said Asta as jumped and smiled. Noelle frowned.

"So? Why are you here?" asked Asta.

"Tomorrow is Holiday..Want to hangout? Yuno and Mimosa are also coming!" said Noelle.

"I will be busy..Sorry.." said Asta.

"You are always busy! You don't even hangout with us anymore..Do you hate us!?" asked Noelle.

"No..It's not.."

"Leave it! You can go to Hell! You are always like that!" said Noelle as stormed away. Asta looked away with sadness.

"Wow..Noelle was super pissed.." said Magna.

"Unfortunately..She said something she shouldn't.." said Vanessa. Noelle flinched.

"What is wrong with kid?" asked Yami.

"He looks..Tired." said Yuno.

"For real." said Mimosa.

"Some disease..?" asked Charlotte.

Asta was laying on the bed naked with bed-sheet on him. A woman smiled in delight.

She threw money on Asta and smashed her feet on his mouth.

"Lick it Whore.." said Woman. Asta licked it and she laughed on him.

"Seriously..You are my all time favorite kid!" said Woman. She walked away. Asta picked money and wore his clothes.

'I want to die..'

Everyone looked in shock.

"I will kill that woman.." said Yami.

"Fuck that! Why is He acting like a whore!?" said Jack.

"Because He is." said Magna. Everyone glared at Magna.

"I mean He is forced too! Not like I am insulting him!" said Magna quickly.

"And some people says that Man are ruthless.." said Jack. Charlotte looked at him and sighed.

"Fuck..Asta is depressed? Where am I?" asked Yuno.

"Hanging out with Noelle and Mimosa." said Luck. 

Asta entered his House and went in Room. He quickly put money in the Box and ran away in his Room.

Lily came in the Hall. 

"Are you Home Asta!?" asked Lily.

"Hai!" said Asta. Lily smiled and went in kitchen to serve his Lunch. She looked at her feet.

'We really need some money..This way we won't survive..'

Lily kept his plate on Table and waited for him. Asta came down and smiled at Lily. Lily went in her room and checked her Box.

'Huh? Money..increased? I must be busy dreaming..Well..At least this month will go fine..'  

Asta smiled as he saw Lily satisfied.

Everyone was silent.

"And Noelle shouted on him." said Magna.

"Misunderstanding are usual. She may have felt Asta avoiding her and got hurt." said Julius.

"Still..He is doing everything to Help Lily..Even doing such..activities." said Yuno.

"If she knows..she will feel like she failed." said Charlotte. Everyone nodded.

Asta woke up in middle of Night. He goes downstairs. He froze when he heard a conversation.

"I know..However..I still have Asta's responsibility..I can't just leave him and shift-"

"Who cares..He is not a kid! Plus..I will send him money alright? I love you Lily but..Let's just move in.." said a Man.

"I can't just-"

Asta walked in his room and packs his stuff in a bag. He climb on the Roof and jumps down. He runs away.

"He is seriously gonna run away!?" asked Sol.

"Seems like it." said Yami.

"That is..sad.." said Klaus.

"Poor boy.." said Vanessa.

Asta was standing on the Bridge. He was looking at Water and smiled.

"Hey you! Give money!" said A man. Asta looked at man with few other smiling at him as If mocking him.

"Yeah! Or will beat you!"

"What a stupid kid! Too scared to move!"

Asta looked at them and smiled. He grabbed one's head and slammed on Iron Railing. The other two tried to Run but Asta caught their hand and snapped it.

He kicked them on chin and kept kicking until they bleed. Those two faints and fell on the ground. Asta smiles at them.

He starts laughing like manically with tears on his eye and blood on his finger.

"I am feeling goood! That's right! I am free! I am Asta!" said Asta.

He grabs his bag pack and runs away from city.

Asta was Free! 

"He lost his mind. Didn't he?" asked Yami as massages his forehead.

"Yeah. Too much pressure.." said Julius.

"He is gonna leave like that!? Seriously!?" asked Noelle.

Yuno looked in shock.

__________________________________________________