Chapter 14

Yami sighed in frustration. He rubbed his eye and looked at Asta.

"Asta.." said Yami hopelessly. Asta cocked his eye bow and looked behind.

"What do you want Old man?" asked Asta cockily. Yami released his K.I and Asta released his K.I as well.

"Both of you! Stop!" said Vanessa as she came between them.

"Tsk."

"Brat. Sisgoleon has summoned you." said Yami. Asta eye twitched in annoyance.

"What does that Idiot woman want? I hope she hasn't just called for looking at her stupid face again." said Asta rudely. Vanessa slapped Asta's head.

"Whatever. Just go deal with her. I don't want to deal with her." said Yami. 

"Stupid face? Huh?" asked Fuegoleon in slight anger. Leopold just sweat dropped.

"Wow. Asta is literally arguing with Captain Yami." said Vanessa. Magna nodded.

"Disrespectful Boy." said Nozel. Mereoleona just laughed loudly.

"Hey..Asta seems a lot Elder.." said Sol. Julius nodded.

"It seems." said Julius.

"He is 25." said Guren.

"And me?" asked Yuno.

"You are a little Younger than him but you are in Magic Knight." said Guren. Yuno nodded.

Asta stood and walked towards the main Door. He destroyed it and walked away.

"That Brat!" roared Yami.

"You do it all time." said Vanessa in plain voice.

The Door went flying the Air until caught by Charlotte. She looked at Asta coldly while Asta ignored her.

"Hey Brat." said Charlotte. Asta ignored her and continued to move forward. Charlotte whipped her Magic at him while Asta snapped his Fingers and destroyed it.

"What do you want blondie?" asked Asta. 

"That's Captain Charlotte for you. Treat me with respect." said Charlotte Harshly. Asta smirked.

"Brat huh? Listen girl..We have known each other for years. Call me by my name. I won't let a weak Woman like you Order me around." said Asta.

"I am not weak..Magic-less Brat.." said Charlotte.

"Says the woman who is cursed by her own Magic. How pathetic." said Asta.

"You-"

"What do you want? My patience is running out." said Asta.

"Mereoleona-sama was looking for you." said Charlotte.

"Great." said Asta sarcastically. He flies away on his sword. Charlotte looked at him as he left. A flicker of sadness can be seen in her eye. It  quickly fades away and she went towards Black Bulls Base.

"How Dare him!" roared Sol.

"To think He actually said about Curse to her.." said Yami in slight shock. Jack nodded.

"It seems the boy doesn't get along with anyone.." said Nozel.

"Well..He does behave rudely.." said Yuno.

"You guys are missing point here." said Charlotte calmly. Everyone looked at her. Charlotte looked at Mimosa.

"Ask away. I know you want to ask." said Charlotte.