Chapter 4

Previously, on Countryhumans Academy:

"SCHOOL IS OUT FOR TODAY"

Cambodia: WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH OUR CLOCK?! IT'S JUST 7:08AM!

Indo: Why is it snowing in the middle of summer?

Cambodia: What are you talking about, why would it snow in the-

She was cut off by a snowflake falling on her nose.

Malay: Wtf is going on.

Philippia's POV:

Philippia: Eh? Bakit kaya may snow?

Indo: English please?

Philippia: Why in the world would it snow in the middle of summer?! And didn't you guys notice, it's only snowing in the schoolyard of the academy. The dorms, and outside are perfectly fine.

Vietnam: Could this be a country's doing-?

"CYKA BLYAT!!!" a muffled voice rang through the hallway from inside the snowed-in school.

"Oh shut up, screaming won't help us get out of this snowy prison!" another muffled voice said.

Philippia: Hello? Is someone trapped inside?!

"Sunshine, is that you?" The first voice called out.

"KUYA RUSSIA!!!" I yelled, instantly running towards the snowing school.

"Hello? I'm here too. It's me, Ukraine."

Philippia: Kuya Russia? Kuya Ukraine? Why are both of you trapped, and HOW IS IT SNOWING?!

Indo: LAST TIME WE CHECKED, IT'S SUMMER!

Malay: YEA!

Russia: yeah Uhhh, long story short, It's Finland's fault.

Finland: *muffled* IT IS NOT!!!

Vietnam: WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON?!

Morocco: PLEASE CALL SOMEONE! ANYONE! LIKE SIR UN, OR EU, ASEAN, OR MISS AFRICA!!

Cambodia: On it!

Suddenly, a voice called out from behind us: "Why is it snowing?"

Philippia: Kuya Israel! We don't know either.

Finland: *muffled* I blame Denmark.

Miss Africa: WHY THE HELL IS IT SNOWING.

Sir ASEAN: Let's get the students out first, questioning can come afterwards.

Sir EU: on it!

With the help of Sir UN, EU, ASEAN, and Miss Africa, all the snow was melted.

UN: Now, would anyone care to explain?

Iceland: Denmark challenged Finland saying he was stronger than him, then Finland got mad and made it snow, but then Denmark got competitive and made it snow more, but then Finland turned it into a snowstorm, and those inside got trapped.

UN: BOYS, TO MY OFFICE. NOW.

Denmark and Finland: Yes, sir UN.

UN: And as for the rest of you, the first day of school has been moved to tomorrow. You have the rest of the day for free.

After that, Kuya Russia started walking towards me.

Russia: Hey sunshine, wanna hang out?

Philippia: Oki-