Chapter 7

💫 Previously, on Countryhumans Academy:💫

Indo: Phil! Quickly! There's something you need to see!

Phil: Kuya? Can't it wait? I'm a bit busy right now po.

Malay: PHIL, LISTEN TO INDOG. IT IS IMPORTANT, YA GOTTA SEE IT, YOUR HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE OF RAGE.

Cambodia: Our little Philippa? Exploding of rage? Impossible.

Vietnam: Let's see if you'll still say that 5 minutes from now....

Philippia: What is it?

Indonesia hands Philippia the phone. Her eyes show anger and hatred growing, as she scrolls down. Suddenly, she throws the phone on the floor and leaves the room, slamming the door.

💫Back to the present:💫

🇰🇭 Cambodia's POV:🇰🇭

Indo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY PHONE!!

Cambodia: *slaps Indo* PHILIPPA JUST LEFT LOOKING LIKE SHE'S GONNA KILL SOMEONE AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE PHONE?? BOYS, GET UP, YOU NEED TO FOLLOW HER!! I'LL GET THE REST OF THE ASEAN! 

Malay: sh!t's about to go down....

What the hell did she see that made her storm out like that?!

Running towards room 24, I knock rapidly on the door.

Singapore: Jesus Cam, what is it?

Cambodia: CALL THE OTHERS BEFORE PHILIPPA ENDS UP COMMITING MURDER!!!!!

Singapore: wait wha-

Cambodia: N O W.

🖤3rd Person's POV 🖤

"PUTANG INA MO, LINTIK NA KOREANO!!" Philippia's screams could be heard from a mile away, and soon almost every country was gathering, wondering what was going on.

"WHERE ARE YOU, PATHETIC KOREAN, SHOW YOUR F*CKING FACE!!!" She yells.

Japan: Piri-chan? What's going on?!

Philippia: Ask your pepsi friend. And while you're at it, TELL HIM TO KEEP HIS PEOPLE ON A LEASH, AND AWAY FROM MINE!!

Turkey: What is going on?

Estonia: The Philippines is mad at South Korea.

Georgia: But why?

India: We'll find out when the Korean comes.

Nepal: Speaking of the devil....

South Korea: Miss Philippines? Why are you yelling so loud-?

Before he could finish his sentence, The Philippines was holding him up by the collar of his shirt.

"I witnessed my flag being torn up, spat on, stepped on, and destroyed, BY YOUR CITIZENS. And if that's not enough, your ungrateful brats have been shaming on my people. Uneducated, poor, stupid, ugly, and weak? TELL YOUR PEOPLE THAT IF THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HATE ON, TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!"

And not going unnoticed by all surrounding them, her flag has flipped upside down.

Iceland: What happened to her flag?