hanging out with friends¹⁴

jaemin's morning was fine until jeno had to ruin it. returning after spending the night in renjun's room again, he had the best good morning to say:

"i'm back! oh wait," jeno grinned. "you don't care."

"i'm not in the mood, jeno," jaemin frowned from where he laid curled up in a ball under the covers, only his head visible. "go away."

"this is my flat too, y'know?" jeno muttered. "but i guess i could move out."

jaemin pushed the covers off of him, sitting up and crossing his arms. "you know what i'm going to say. i don't give a single fuck."

"if you don't give it a fuck," jaemin could hardly process what was happening before jeno was right in front of him, his hand grabbing onto his cheeks and forcing his head upwards.

jeno's face was way too close. way too close...

"then act like it," jeno continued.

"huh?" jaemin tensed up as he grew confused. "just... fuck off-"

his voice lost the anger and power it had, especially when jeno kissed him, pressing his lips against his. jaemin's eyes widened in shock in reaction, unable to move.

he could taste a hint of renjun's blood in his mouth, telling him the other had already gone and bit him.

as quickly as it started, it ended, with jeno pulling away and letting go of jaemin's face. "learn to shut up and ignore me then."

he turned on his heels, walking off and leaving the room entirely. jaemin stared after him, his expression still reflecting shock, the words that left his mouth hardly coherent.

"you can't go!" jaemin felt the urge to wash out his mouth. he never wanted jeno's mouth on his, especially when he'd rather kiss renjun! "you can't leave without explaining..." and ruining my first kiss!

he had gone. there was no need in continuing so he gave it and decided to fall face-first into his pillow and scream, "what the actual fuck!"

~*~

renjun got the chance to meet up with his friends for lunch before they left for their trip, and he gladly took it.

apparently, mark had tried to call him several times that morning to meet up for breakfast, but renjun had been, of course, knocked out after getting bit twice again. so, he only saw the text when he woke up for the second time that day.

(jaemin had seemed distracted like something was on his mind. renjun had asked about it but got no answer, so he decided not to press on it.)

he knew his friends would ask curiously about the bite marks on his neck, so he made sure to cover them up. the ones bitten onto his shoulder from jeno weren't of concern, however.

"how long will you be gone?" renjun asked as they ate.

"a week," donghyuck answered, spooning food into mark's mouth with a loving expression before looking at renjun. "maybe next time we'll invite you too. sorry about that."

"no, no, you can spend time together as a couple," renjun retorted with a wave of his hand. i'd rather not third-wheel the whole time.

plus, who knows what they'll do... alone... in their hotel room. the thought made him want to gag.

he's seen mark walking around with every single love bite on his neck and legs exposed several times in the month he basically lived at their house. so, he doesn't even try to hide it.