something terrible¹⁸

renjun threw his head back as the vampire kissed down his neck, his eyes closing shut at the same time.

it felt good, his lips dancing across his skin ever so gently. but soon they left, returning onto his own lips.

it was perfect.

there was a sudden pinch of his inner thigh and renjun pulled away with a frown. "what?"

"are you sure you want to go further?" jeno asked, referring to the somewhat warmer air around them. renjun, a bit needy for his touch again, nodded in response.

"yes, i'm sure," he muttered, pulling jeno back down into a kiss.

he had a fun night, to say the least.

~*~

renjun woke up due to a phone call from mark. as expected, of course. his friend did say he would check up on him.

no wonder he jokingly calls mark his 'mum.' he sure acts like it.

he answered the call, talking as quietly as he could so jeno wouldn't wake up. "hello?"

"hey," mark's voice came from the other end. "how are you?"

renjun thought of yesterday — the rather enjoyable night he had — and smiled to himself, his hand tugging his shirt down. it didn't do nothing to hide the love bites on his legs. "great," he said honestly. "you?"

mark yawned. "not the best. i got food poisoning and barfed out my insides last night instead of sleeping."

"that sucks," renjun frowned. "are you okay...?"

"i am now, i'm just really fucking tired," mark replied before saying something renjun couldn't quite catch. he was most likely talking to his fiancé. "i should probably go to sleep."

"yeah," renjun agreed. "you'll need your beauty rest, mum."

mark laughed before cutting himself off abruptly. "ah, my throat is so damn sore," he huffed. "talk to you later."

"bye," he responded, hanging up on his best friend. with that, he placed his phone aside and headed back for his bed. he has nothing else to do, so laying down with his favourite fluffy waffle supplier seemed like the best idea.

an arm returned back to his waist. "good morning. you were kind of loud last night."

renjun rolled his eyes. he wouldn't mind slapping jeno across the face. "you were all up in my ear. you can't talk."

"oh, then," jeno grinned. "we were just both enjoying the ride on the highway to heaven."

"hm," renjun pursed his lips. "anyways, can i have a waffle? pretty please?"

"maybe," jeno moved forward to bury his nose into the crook of renjun's neck. "after we go for round two."

he kissed the human's neck, right on a love bite left from yesterday, making him giggle. "no, no, jeno. i want waffles and waffles only."

"jeno?" the vampire echoed. "that wasn't what you were calling me last night."

"huh?" renjun furrowed his eyebrows. "what are you on about?"

"oh shit, nono, mor-"

renjun may or may not have pushed jeno off the bed and onto the floor with a strong, well-deserved shove.