14: Dream onn Boys !!

Author's POV :

After talking with Trysta, Mason went out from the room while smirking.
He always knew, manipulating Trysta is one of the easiest work he can ever do.

Soon the message was also sent to Xavier about the approval which Trysta has given for this marriage.

Unknowingly he took a sigh of relief when he heard the approval of his stupid kitten, but again his anger took the best of him, and went out From his room.

Trysta was still in her room alone and was thinking about the huge turn of her life. She didn't even told about this to Tessa and April. Her thoughts were fenzy and she was scared out of her wits.

She was looking at the people outside who were drinking and enjoying when suddenly the door of her room open with a bang.

Startled, she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes.

She didn't even blink her eyes when he was standing in front of her, with her small petite body pressed to his hard muscular one.

A gasp escaped her mouth when he hold the back of her neck and pulled her impossibly closer to him. The lub dub sound of their heart beat could be heard from their proximity .

"Say no to this wedding." He whispered near her lips in a dangerous calm voice.

A shiver ran down her spine just by his gruf voice. She was scared out of her wits, but still she shooked her head negatively, making his hold more tighter on her waist and nape and pulling her so close that she has to stand on her toe now.

"I will make your life living hell kitten." He whispered as his lips kept touching hers lightly.

She was having a mini heart attack at the moment but she still choose to stand up on what she has said.

No way in this world she will back off from her decision especially when she is supposed to help them.

"I-I wo-won't." She whispered as tears perked in her eyes.

Unknowingly her hands clutched his shirt tightly in her fist from chest in fright, as she sniffed a little.

Her every mover were noticed by him but he didnt said anything and kept looking intensily in her eyes.

He knew that she isn't even breathing becoz of their proximity and sadisticlly he so loved his this effect on her.

Seeing the fire of determination in his kitten's eyes, he smirked and already knew what he have to do now.

"Be ready then. Just remember you are the one who kept herself in this position. Now there will be no going back. I won't let you to back off now." Saying this he eyes her shivering pink plum lips and kissed the corner of her mouth, only to give her 100 volts electric shock.

Parting himself form her a little, he again looked at her form which was now shivering and was still clinging on him.

Removing her from his embrace, he promised himself to show what is it to be the queen of mafia world. He will show her the exact thing, from which he was trying to protect her. Being his wife is not gonna as easy as she thinks of it.

without looking back at her, he left the room leaving her gobsmacked at his action.

Trysta's legs felt like jelly to her, due to which she slumped down on her bed and kept looking at the ground With her wild thumping heart.

Xavier saw few women and men coming his way. His hawk like eyes recognised them as the dress stylists and and the makeup artists.

No way in this world he would let any danger to go near his kitten. He is going to be the only one who will scare her and will protect her. He will the only one who is going to be dangerous for her and nobody else.