Fifteen

⊱⋇WANDA POV⋇⊰

⨽Y/n⨼

12:59

Wanda

I'm here now

Y/n

i'm about two minutes away

Wanda

I'll grab a table, okay?

Y/n

sounds good to me :)

I looked up from my phone and walked into the café. The people who worked here often got business from the Avengers seeing as their shop was just across the road from the Avengers' Tower, so they didn't stare or cause a scene as I asked for a table for two.

I sat down at the table and waited for y/n. After two minutes, the doors opened and the breath was knocked from my lungs.

Y/n stood there, looking around the café. Her eyes landed on me and I smiled encouragingly and waved her over. She slowly walked over to me and sat down.

"Wanda?" she asked.

I nodded.

"You - you're Wanda Maximoff?" she asked breathlessly.

"This is why I didn't want to give you my Instagram," I admitted.

Her face was full of thought for a few moments.

"You - you're Wanda Maximoff," she repeated. "Does that... does that mean everyone else are... the Avengers?"

"Yes," I said softly. "We - we wanted to meet you."

To my surprise, y/n's face fell.

"You - you didn't want to go on a date with me?" she asked hollowly.

"No, no of course I do," I said quickly. "I - there's just something about you that makes me feel drawn to you. You're funny, you're smart and you're... absolutely gorgeous."

She blushed the darkest red imaginable and looked to the table.

"I - um... thank you," she said quietly. 

I smiled softly at her and she smiled back.

"Shall we get on with this date, then?" she asked.

I smiled wider.

"I'd love to."