Thirty

Warnings: smut. Bit of bondage and lesbian sex basically. Lemme know if I need to add more warnings.

For those of you who get uncomfy when reading smut or just don't want it:

* = start of the smut

** = end of the smut.

I suck but enjoy <3

"Well, everyone just left," Wanda said, coming back into her room, where I lay on the bed, half of my body hanging off the side. 

Everyone else (aka the Avengers) went out to a night club, but Wanda and I decided to stay behind. Wanda came and sat next to me and I cuddled up to her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

The feeling of her hand running up and down my spine sent tingles through me. I leant up and kissed her softly. She reacted instantly, her hands finding their way into my hair.

I pulled back and smiled at her. She smiled back at me and a jolt went through my stomach.

*

I'd really wanted to take the next step in our relationship for a while now, but I wasn't quite sure how to ask. I hadn't done it with a girl before, and I wasn't sure if she had, either.

But I really wanted her. Now.

Might as well take a leap of faith, right?

"Wanda," I breathed, my eyes flickering from hers to her mouth.

Wanda hummed distractedly, and I noticed her eyes were on my mouth.

"I want - I want to take the next step in our relationship," I breathed.

Wanda hesitated for a moment before smiling widely at me.

"Really?" she asked.

I nodded slowly.

"But... but I've never... not with a girl," I mumbled.

Wanda smiled at me and kissed me softly.

"Neither have I," she admitted. "We can learn together."

I nodded at her and she kissed me softly. I kissed her back, and the kiss became intense. I straddled her, and her hands went straight to my ass, squeezing gently.

My hands trailed down her body, to her shirt. We pulled away so that we could take both of our shirts off, and then our lips reconnected, both of our hands trailing over each others' breasts.

I broke away from her mouth, kissing down her neck. She let out a breathy moan that made my core tighten, and I began sucking on her sweet spot.

Suddenly, Wanda grabbed my hips and flipped us, so that I was underneath her. She began kissing me and I moaned into her mouth. I reached up to cup her breasts when my hands jerked up towards the headboard.

I glanced up to see red mist encircling my wrists.

"Is that okay?" Wanda asked, watching me for my reaction.

"That's so hot," I breathed, and Wanda grinned at me.

She began kissing down my body and stopped at the waistband of my sweats. She slowly pulled them down, along with my panties. Her breath hitched when she saw my wet pussy and she bit her lip.

"I - I'm not sure how..."

"We can learn together," I said.

Wanda smiled softly at me before kissing me again. She pulled back and placed her mouth against me. Her tongue was exploring at first, figuring out how to do it. Soon enough, the feeling of her tongue inside and on me was enough for me to start moaning in pleasure.