Chapter 5

I have returned! (Temporarily) I had to put out the next part after I saw that a handful of people have read this! Thank you, I know that I say that a lot but I really mean it.😁 Without further ado, hear is Chapter 5......

As Jeffrey and Ezra walked back in the base, Ahsoka was waiting for them.

"Hi Ahsoka, how did the rest of the meeting with the Commander go? Ezra asked.

"It went well," Ahsoka then glanced at Jeffrey, "Do you mind if I talk with you for a little while."

"Sure," Jeffrey said, a little confused as to what Ahsoka wanted.

"I'll catch up with you later Jeffrey," Ezra told Jeffrey as he started to walk away.

"Sure, but I think that your girlfriend went that way," Jeffrey pointed in the opposite direction.

"She's not my-, oh forget it, you'll just keep teasing me about it." Ezra groaned while Jeffrey howled with laughter. 

Ezra said this because the entire time since Sabine had left, Jeffrey had been teasing Ezra nonstop.

Ezra walked away, while Ahsoka led Jeffrey into a quiet room. "Do you remember when I said that I would give you an explanation about how I knew all those things just out of the blue." Ahsoka began.

"Oh yeah," Jeffrey smirked, "I can't wait to hear this."

"I knew it through the Force."

"The Force? Your gonna have to come up with something better then an old myth before I believe that."

"Ok, believe this." Ahsoka said before she lightly lifted Jeffrey into the air for a few seconds.

"Whoa," Jeffrey said as Ahsoka placed him back on the ground.

"You mean the Force was that thing that those creepy people were using on me back on Takobo?" Jeffrey asked incredulously. "And it's actually real?"

"Yes, the Force can be used for many things as it is everywhere and in everyone."

"However people who can manipulate the Force are stronger then others, and people like "those creepy people" are strong with the Force." Ahsoka continued.

"Are you strong with the Froce as well?" Jeffrey curiously asked.

"Yes, and Kanan and Ezra are as well..... and so are you," Ahsoka finished.

Jeffrey nearly passed out, "Me?," he looked around the room, "Are you talking to me, Jeffrey?"

Ahsoka nodded. Jeffrey looked starstruck, "I can't believe it, is that how I could do all those crazy things, like read minds?"

"And why the Empire is after me?"

Ahsoka nodded once more, "Yes, they want to use your abilities for their own twisted ways, that was why we had to come and take you here so that the Empire can't find you."

Jeffrey frowned as he remembered Takobo. "I can teach you to use the Force." Ahsoka tried to make him feel better.

"Join me and I can teach you the ways of the Jedi."

Jeffrey thought about it for a moment before looking back at Ahsoka, "I will join you."

"I must warn you I am not a Jedi so I do not follow all the laws of the Jedi."

Jeffrey gave her a quick look of surprise before becoming serious again. "I do not care about that, Master."

Ahsoka gave Jeffrey her own look of surprise while Jeffrey smiled. "I'll ask the Commander if I can take you to a more traditional place to begin your training." Ahsoka said.

"Ok," Jeffrey began to leave but then paused, "You promise that you'll train me?" 

Ahsoka nodded, "I promise," She paused then smirked triumphantly. "And I think I won the bet."

Jeffrey whirled around to ask what She was talking about when he remembered. He grinned, "Yeah, yeah ok I suppose you win."

He gave Ahsoka one more grin before leaving the room. As he walked through the base he thought to himself, "Today is the day that I will stop being protected and start protecting others."

One quick thing to add, the next chapter could..... Key word Could.... Be coming out tomorrow.... Or I suppose later today. Until next time Lunch Kid out.