Chapter 7

"So remind me why we have to go to Rishi again?" Jeffrey asked Ahsoka in a bored tone as their ship jumped to light speed.

"Because I sense the Force telling me to take us there to begin your training."  Ahsoka responded in frustration.

Indeed all morning Jeffrey hadn't stopped asking Ahsoka that same question over and over. Jeffrey was in a bit of a sour mood that morning because him and Ezra had stayed up extremely late, partying.

The package that Jeffrey and Ezra "retrieved" was actually the special desert that came once every week. They had eaten almost all of it while spending the rest of the night chatting and talking about future potential pranks.

Once the ship came out of hyperspace Jeffrey and Ahsoka looked upon the tropical planet Rishi.

"I have literally seen moons bigger then that." Jeffrey commented on the size of the planet once more while Ahsoka rolled her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure that I have seen much more of the galaxy then you and I can assure you that there are plenty of planets smaller then Rishi." 

"Oh yeah? Name one." Jeffrey challenged.

"Ok, there's uh...um..." Ahsoka racked her brain quickly.

"Ha! I knew it! Looks like I win this round." Jeffrey grinned in triumph.

"Since when did this turn into a competition?" 

"Since I decided it was." Jeffrey continued to grin while Ahsoka rolled her eyes once more.

After they landed on the planet's surface, Jeffrey began to make a camp.

"What are you doing?" Ahsoka questioned while Jeffrey started to set up the tents.

"Uh, setting up camp." Jeffrey looked at Ahsoka like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Pack it all up again, we have to hike to get to a certain spot that I want to show you."

Jeffrey sighed, "Yes Master." He said sarcastically.

After hiking for a couple hours, Jeffrey suddenly stopped.

"Whoa, what is this place?" He said as they came to a circular-ish area.

"This is our destination." Ahsoka said as She sat down to meditate.

"This specific area is strong with the Force... I think." Jeffrey said as He sat across from Ahsoka.

"You are correct. This was an ancient battleground thousands on years ago. Legend has it that the Sith and Jedi teamed up to stop a powerful force wielder. They fought on this very ground." Ahsoka told Jeffrey as he listened intently.

"I want you to try and sense it completely." Ahsoka said.

"How do I do that?" 

"Concentrate, you'll figure the rest out." Ahsoka said.

"What? That makes no sense. Ahsoka? Ahsoka!" Jeffrey tried to get her attention but She ignored him while She meditated.

"Great." Jeffrey said as he got up.

"Concentrate huh?" Jeffrey told himself as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

 Quick thing to add: This is a special part as I will go into Jeffrey's POV. I may or may not do this again in the future.

Jeffrey POV:

As I began to focus, I started to feel the Force like I never had before. It was in everything, I could feel it on the planet, the plants, the wildlife, the battleground.

I felt my fingertips touch the ground and then I started to see glimpses of what happened thousands of years ago.

I honestly couldn't make heads or tails out of any of it but I could tell that it was a huge battle.

However as I continued to focus I started to feel something unusual. It was an abnormal amount of Force Power in one area. I felt my fingertips start to move and I guessed that I was moving closer to the mysterious power.

Leaving Jeffrey's POV:

Ahsoka had finished setting up camp and looked back to where Jeffrey was just crouching at the center of the battleground with his eyes still closed and his fingertips still on the ground.

Ahsoka could sense that he was deep in some sort of meditation and thought it best to leave him until he came out of it.

Then suddenly bolts of Force Lightning started crackling in a circle around Jeffrey. They started out small but rapidly grew in size and strength.

"Jeffrey!" Ahsoka yelled as She started to run over to him.

"JEFFREY!!!" Ahsoka yelled even louder as the lightning didn't stop.

Then suddenly Jeffrey's eyes shot open as the ground beneath him crumbled and he began to fall.

"AHSOKA!" He yelled as he fell into the darkness below.

Boom! Cliffhanger successfully added! 

So now y'all are starting to get an idea of how Revan will tie into this if that's what your here for.

Tell me what you think of the story in the comments, I probably won't respond to them because I'm usually busy but I can promise you that I will read them.

Until next time Lunch Kid out.