The Beginning

(3rd Person POV)

In a house we see a boy peacefully sleeping.

(A/N: Hair and eyes are black and swap the colors on the sweater)

But while he's sleeping he has a dream, and not a normal dream. To most it would seem like a weird dream. He was in a pitch black space with no else around but him... but he kept hearing voices whispering something.

Rebellion...

Start the Rebellion...

You must start the Rebellion...

Eventually in the boy's room he wakes up due to the alarm blasting which he slams down to turn off the sound.

(Ren's POV)

I woke up from the alarm... but I kept thinking about that dream.

Ren: (What does it mean by start the rebellion? I've been having that dream for a while now... and I have no idea what it means)

I looked at the clock and saw that school starts in an hour. 

Ren: Well, better go wake him up... as usual.

I went to the stairs to the attic since Yuma does have a room underneath it that he never uses so I just sleep there. When I got up there I was about to wake him up... but I got an idea. I went back down, grabbed a cup and put some water in it, went back to the attic and saw Yuma sleeping... and threw the water on him which was hilarious to see his reaction because he looked like a fish out of water before he calmed down.

Yuma: What the hell bro?! Did you need to wake me up like that?!

Ren: Oh calm down, I could've let you sleep and be late to school, but I decided to be a good brother and wake you up.

Yuma: Yea but did you have to wake me up like that?!

Ren: No this wasn't the only way to, but it's the fun way.

Yuma: You're a jerk sometimes!

Ren: Calm down bro. Get changed and I'll make something for breakfast, grandma will kill us if we don't eat.

Yuma had of look saltness on his face but I just ignored it and went downstairs to make something. On the way down I saw my older sister Kari which I got along with since being adopted.

Ren: Sup sis.

Kari: Hey Ren, Yuma sleeping still?

Ren: Nope because I woke up him

Kari: Oh boy, what'd you do this time?

Ren: Just threw water at him today.

Kari: Heh, you must've had a good sleep if that's all you did this  time. Last week you pretended an earthquake was happening when you woke him up.