Crash Bug

(Ren's POV)

It was a couple days after Astral showed up, and Yuma started to get annoyed with him around.

Yuma: So... you're gonna keep following me around? 

Astral: It's not that I don't want to leave. I just don't remember how to. I might learn how to leave once I regain my memories. 

Yuma: And just how are your memories gonna return? 

Astral: By gathering all the numbers. 

Astral: Numbers?! You're not about to tell me that I'm the only one who's gotta do it are you?!

Bronk: Yuma's over there talking to himself again... Ren are you sure you see someone there?

Ren: Yep. Trust me, if I were to have gone crazy... that might've been years ago because of me having to live with him.

Bronk: Yea, fair point. 

We got back to mine and Yuma's how, and heard our sister screaming.

Yuma/Ren: What the?!

We all ran into the house thinking something bad happened. We got to where Kari was and opened the door.

Ren/Yuma: What's wrong sis?!

Kari: It's gone... the manuscript's gone...! The system's been infected with a virus... and there's only an hour left before the deadline...

Yuma: C- calm down sis. 

Kari: I won't make the delivery...!

Ren: Everyone hit the deck! She's gonna blow!

We all ran out of the room... to avoid the wrath of Kari. 

Kari: Yuma, Ren! I need an explanation pronto!

(A few hours later)

To make Kari calm down, we all looked around the city, and noticed the power in street lights and other stuff were messed up. 

Yuma: This delay is way too much. 

Bronk: Yea. 

Tori: The traffic lights are all corrupted. 

Ren: And the monorail's are stuck in place.

Then we all a machine shooting our drinks like crazy.

Yuma: Whoa! How lucky! It's raining juice!  

Tori: H- hey Yuma!

Then we saw Yuma grabbing some of the juices.

Tori: You can't just take those! Ren! Talk some sense into hi-

They looked at me.... and saw me holding a bunch of drinks too.

Tori: You too Ren!?

Ren: Hey it's not stealing if it's giving them away for free!

Yuma: Exactly! So how about we-

Then a robot grabbed Yuma and put him in the trash. A little bit after that we were eating dinner and heard that malfunctions were happening all over the city. Hearing that Kari felt better since she has something she can write about. A little after dinner I was walking in the hallway going to my room, and saw Astral waiting outside the bathroom.

Ren: Hey Astral, what are you doing outside the bathroom?

Astral: I'm waiting for Yuma to return from the room where he's releasing the energy he gotten from eating. But I am confused on why I can't just go in with him.