Two Experiments

A/N Mild Smut at start of chapter

'And what did you have in mind?'

'Well...' Draco drawled and stepped forward, closer to Harry. The intent of what he planned was enough to send a thrilling rush of shivers across Draco's skin directly to his groin, especially as he watched Harry's eyes darken at his sudden proximity.

And he couldn't help being amused at the change in himself and that, now, the thought of what he was about to do excited him to the point of being painfully hard. Five months ago, it would have made him feel positively queasy. And he thought about the black plastic bag hidden in the back of the wardrobe at Grimmauld Place and his own first tentative but more intimate explorations of his own body less than a few months earlier. He'd have to have a quiet word with Ruby about retrieving that bag, especially after Harry's reaction when he mentioned using a toy. What surprised him the most were his lack of doubts; once he'd truly thought about being with another man-about being with Harry-they just hadn't existed. This felt right and it was what he wanted. The morning's activities had utterly dispelled any lingering worries. Although he'd been overtly and physically aware of what they'd done, he was surprised it hadn't been more painful or the after-burn hadn't been more uncomfortable, rather it had been a pleasant and somewhat sensual reminder throughout the day. But he supposed, for all the erotic charge and surging magic, Harry had been careful with him, taking his time and being gentle, constantly worrying about hurting Draco. He smiled to himself, how easily, he thought, had his mentality changed and how right it felt. And how he couldn't wait for more!

He positively stalked the final steps so he was nearly pushed against Harry. 'I was just reading something, about training to control and direct magic by using extreme distraction techniques...' He reached a finger out to touch the middle of Harry's chest, pushing him so that he backed up against the edge of the ancient free-standing bath until it was hard against the back of Harry's knees.

The walls immediately darkened to a deep-petrol blue at the implied suggestion of Draco's actions. 'Good,' Draco hummed in satisfaction.

Harry's hands slid around Draco's hips to his leather clad arse. Harry smiled wickedly, 'I do like these,' he hummed.

'Uh-uh! No touching...' Draco slapped his hands away. 'Now, a clean white ceiling and woodwork,' he murmured against Harry's jaw, inhaling deep woodland tones of his aftershave, as he ran his finger slowly down Harry's chest.

'Who knew decorating could be so sexy?' Harry sighed but he obliged without argument.

Draco's fingers deftly eased Harry's t-shirt free from his jeans and he pulled it over Harry's head. His fingers skimming lightly over Harry's ribs and skirted tantalisingly close to his nipples. 'Reminds me of a certain scenario not so long ago in Grimmauld Place kitchen, though this time I expect you to get past the tipping point, rather than trying to resist.' His fingers traced the dips between Harry's defined abs. 'You're still not eating enough,' he said in a low dangerous voice. 'I'll have to talk to Letty. Now, enough teasing... the bath needs modernising.' His thumbs glanced over Harry's dark nipple buds which had quickly hardened under his touch.

Harry inhaled sharply and directed his magic as Draco requested.

'Hmmm, slightly clumsy,' Draco murmured as he kissed down Harry's neck, sucking and mouthing as he moved until he reached a clavicle.

Harry moaned and Draco smiled.

'Interesting. Change it,' he mumbled against Harry's skin, his fingers running lower towards the V that ran to Harry's hips. 'It's nice to do this as more than just an experiment to see if I could break you,' he smirked.