18

Dom and I are out in the garage working on the Charger.

Brian walks in. "Everyone's looking for you."

"I'm right here," Dom tells him.

"It's nice to see you've gone with the times and switched to electronic fuel injection. Looks good," Brian says.

Dom smiles. "Buster became a gearhead."

"I'm going with you," Brian states.

"I don't plan on bringing anyone back," Dom warns.

"I know," Brian tells him.

"Hit that throttle," Dom instructs.

Brian does as he's told. Then suddenly he rushes out of the garage chasing after Mia.

"I don't want you to come with us," Dom tells me.

I roll my eyes. "What? Is it to dangerous?"

"Antonia..." Dom starts.

"No." I shake my head. "It's always been dangerous, Dom. But..." I laugh lightly. "Ride or die, remember? How long have we been doing this? And now all of a sudden, after years, it's too dangerous? Come on. We'll figure it out. We always do."

Dom nods his head slightly. I pull him towards me and kiss him. Dom picks me up and sets me down on the hood of the car. Dom trials his hand up my shirt as I tug at his belt.

Mia and Brian walk out of the house. Mia is near tears.

"How do you say goodbye to your only brother?" Mia asks.

"You don't," Dom tells her. He pulls her into a hug. "Come here."

I ride along with Dom as Brian follows behind in his own car. We head for the border.

We wait at an overlook for Gisele to show up. Brian throws rocks over the edge. I turn when I hear a car approaching. Gisele steps out.

"I thought you weren't gonna show up," Dom tells her.

"You saved my life. I'm willing to return the favor. This will help get you to Braga." Gisele hands him a piece of paper. "Dom. Going in there is suicide."

"I have no choice," Dom tells her.

"You must have loved her very much," Gisele says.

"She was family," Dom states.

"Vios con dios," Gisele tells him before getting back into her car.

"So this is where my jurisdiction ends," Brian tells us.

"And this is where mine begins," Dom states.

We drive into Mexico. The town where Braga is supposed to be. We find him in a church. Dom, Brian, and I walk in guns drawn.

Dom holds the shotgun to his head. "You ain't forgiven."

"You boys want to arrest me?" Braga asks. "In here?"

"No, we're beyond that," Brian tells him.

"You can't buy your way out of this one," I tell him.

Braga looks at Dom. "Hermano, you and me... You and me, we're not so different. You're no hero."

Dom cocks the gun. "You're right. And that's why you're going back across the border." Brian handcuffs Braga. "But Fenix is mine."

"You got it," Brian tells him.

Dom and I follow close behind Brian's car. We race through the streets of the town. We take a sharp turn heading out of town. We're headed for the mine we used to get through last time.