27

Hobbs and Riley are headed off to the spot they think Shaw is at.

Tej's phone rings. "Yo, it's Hobbs."

"What have you got, Parker?" Hobbs asks. "Give me something good."

"Yeah, that paint you got from Shaw's place is highly specialized. Anti-thermal low-IR coating," Tej tells him.

"Military," Dom states.

"Exactly. We got a list of bases around Europe that use this paint type and those specific colors," Tej says.

"All right, let's cross-reference that with all of Shaw's military targets. I guaran-damn-tee you one of them is gonna match," Hobbs insists.

"Bingo. It's a NATO base in Spain," Tej informs us.

"That puts Shaw in a different country," I state.

"That means he's got an eight-hour lead on us," Dom adds.

"We gotta move now," Hobbs insists. "Tej, give me that info. Riley and I will go ahead and we're going to lock down the base. We're going to protect that component personally. Toretto, I'll arrange transportation for you and your cars. You brush up on your Spanish, boys. I'll see you en Espana."

As we get ready to leave Brian still isn't back.

"He's gonna make it. It's Brian he has to," I insist.

Dom nods his head. "We're not going until he does."

"I found out what happened to Letty." I turn and see Brian. "It's all my fault."

"Brian, whatever you found out, that's for you. What we're about to do now is for her," I tell him.

We're on a plane headed for Spain.

"I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. It's time," Tej tells us.

"Something is not right," Brian insists. "He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. At Interpol, you were face-to-face with him."

"Brian, so what are you saying?" Rome asks.

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to," Brian explains.

"Tej, where's that component?" Dom asks.

"They're moving it to a secure location," Tej tells him.

"Shaw ain't hitting that base," I state.

"He's hitting the convoy," Brian says.

"Fellas, you better hurry up. They just took the convoy. And Toni, Letty's with them," Tej tells us.

"We stick to the plan," I state.

"All right, you heard the woman. Let's play this fast and clean. That thing's heading your way," Tej tells us. "Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan. They got a tank."

"I'm sorry, did somebody just say 'a tank'?" Rome remarks.

We keep heading towards Shaw and the convoy. I can see the tank coming down the highway. It fires but misses us.

"Who's got a plan B?" Rome asks.

"Plan B? We need a plan C, D, E. We need more alphabets!" Tej shouts.

"Hey, we do what we do best. We improvise, all right?" Brian states.

Following Dom's lead we turn heading down the same side of the highway behind the tank. The tank crosses the barrier and starts to run over cars. We follow right on the tanks trail.