30

We're all in our cars having figured out a way to get to the spot Rome picked out on the mountain.

"Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?" Tej taunts.

"No," Rome insists.

"Yeah, you are," Tej insists.

"I said no," Rome says.

"Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry," Tej taunts. "As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment."

"Yo, can you just chill out, man?" Rome protests.

"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves," Mr Nobody says. "So, let's just try to keep it as low-key as possible, huh?"

"Don't I always?" Dom jokes.

"I tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this time and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona," Mr Nobody offers.

"You'd be doing yourself a favor, there," Dom remarks.

"Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing?" Rome asks.

"Come on, Rome, this is your plan," Brian reminds him.

"You gotta embrace it," I tell him.

"No, this was not my plan," Rome protests.

The alarm sounds as red lights flash. The cargo door of the plane starts to open.

"Oh, yeah, here we go. Game time," Brian says.

"Roman, you need some fresh air?" Tej taunts. "Because you're about to get a whole lot of it."

"Okay, here we go!" I shout.

Dom is the first to drop from the plane and I follow after him. Free falling from a plane in a car is a feeling I can't even begin to describe.

"Just when you didn't think it could get any better, huh?" Brian remarks before backing off himself.

Everyone else follows after Brian.

"Everybody good?" I ask.

"Everybody make it out?" Brian questions.

"Hey, Rome? Hey, what's up, man? Talk to me, come on!"

"I can't do it," Rome insists.

"The hell you can't!" Brian shouts. "Come on, man! You throw that thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!"

"Look, I can't do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying" Rome insists.

"Now isn't the time!" Brian argues.

"Imma stay up here with the pilot. We gonna circle around and make sure we holding it down from up here!" Rome insists.

"You're running out of time!" Letty shouts. "The chute is guided by GPS! You don't have to do anything!"

"Tej!" Dom shouts.

"I'm already on it," Tej assures.

"Hey, man, listen. I'm sorry to let y'all down, okay? Imma go ahead and stay up here," Rome says.

"No, brother. I'm sorry to let you down," Tej tells him.

"What? What do you mean you're..." Rome starts. Judging by the scream his parachute opened pulling him from the plane. "Tej! What are you doing? Oh, shit! Tej! I hate you, Tej!"