Chapter 3: First Meeting between ALDC and MEDC

Saturday morning had arrived and at the parking lot of the Malibu Express Dancing Center, Ethan was sitting on the hood of his car just waiting for his dancers and with him was Hannah as the time was 8:00 am.

"Are we going on a bus to San Diego?" Danielle asked.

"Nope, i have a little something better than that." Ethan said.

"What do you have up your sleeve?" Laura wondered.

"Well, it's coming now." Hannah said as she and her friend turned slightly left and coming into the parking lot was a white stretch limousine by Lincoln.

"Wow!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Amazing!" Mallory said.

"I know, right?" Sally stated.

"Look at that limo!" Allison added.

"What do you guys think?" Ethan asked everybody.

"Mr Ethan, this is so cool!" Ashley stated.

"My brother never fails to amaze us." Chloe said to Christi.

"You know it."

"Ok, before we all get in, there's something you've got to know about the limousine. It's usually used for heading to competitions that's close in or to this state. If in the event we have to fly to another state, this will take us to the airport and when we come back, it'll bring us back here in the parking lot," Ethan explained.

"I bet the inside looks good." Bethany predicted.

"Me too." Stephanie said.

"Are you all ready to roll?" Hannah asked and everyone nodded and Ethan opened the door and everyone got in, the inside had two leather couches, led lighting that's colored red, white and blue, led lightbulbs and a TV.

"Your limo is so cool!" Sally exclaimed.

"Thanks." Ethan said, then he knocked on the window where the limo driver, named Luke was sitting up front. "Luke, we're ready to roll when you are!"

Luke nodded and he began to drive to San Diego, where Starbound was being held at.

Three hours later, in San Diego, there was a bus arriving at the San Diego Performing Arts that pulled up to the entrance of the building, the door opened and getting off of the bus was Abby, Melissa, Kelly, Jill, Holly, Maddie, Mackenzie, Brooke, Paige, Kendall and Nia.

"Let the fun begin." Abby stated to herself as she saw Ethan. "So, we meet again, Ethan."

"Abby." Ethan growled, venom in his tone.

"Well, looks like you've got a trashy dancer on your team with a bunch of other trashy dancers." Abby stated, referring about Chloe and the girls on Ethan's team.

"Don't call our daughters trashy, you fat pig!" Samantha barked.

"At least they're not spoiled brats like your precious Maddie!"

"Hey! Don't bring Maddie into this, she could beat anyone of you!" Melissa snapped.

"Really, we'll see who'll beat who later on." Ethan stated as he, his dancing team and their moms all went to the dressing room and began to get ready.

Chloe was dressed up in a asymmetrical camisole dress with stacked sequins that were stacked on large, round gold sequins on the bodice, a full bodice lining, double camisole straps for a flattering mixed v-back, breezy mesh skirt with a hem, mixed solid mesh and stacked sequined mesh side spiral drapes and an attached leotard.

Allison was decked out in a metallic jacket, which had stretch lace sleeves and striped trim at her neck, sleeves and hem, with a matte nylon/spandex top, matte nylon/spandex leggings and black sneakers with a jeweled beanie on her head

"Coming up in our junior elite soloist division Chloe from the Malibu Express Dancing Center with I Don't Care Anymore!" Chloe walked on to the stage to applause and she stood on stage, the song by Phil Collins began playing and with that, Chloe began dancing to the music and her dancing was amazing, which was a far contrast from the standard of the Abby Lee Dance Company.

"Like that's gonna win." Abby sneered.

"Yep, if it does, something must not be right." Melissa stated.

"We have Maddie from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Shake it up tonight!" Maddie headed on to the stage in a twist back lyrical dress with shirred sequins, asymmetrical hemline and a leotard that was attached.

"Next is Allison from the Malibu Express Dancing Center with Switch!" Allison then heard cheers and she headed out onstage to do her routine and right from the start, she was marvelous and then once her solo was done, they were backstage getting ready for the group.

Chloe, Mallory, Sally, Allison, Ashley, Jessica and Danielle were all in a neon asymmetrical unitard that had a neon geometric ring, black trim, one black camisole strap and one black glitter fishnet tank shoulder with a neon geometric print collar with a turquoise ostrich feather clip with matching pants.

"Next up in our junior small groups, we have the Abby Lee Dance Company with Better!" Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Brooke, Paige and Kendall all headed on to the stage after their routine was called, they were in their costumes and from the start of the routine, it was a mess slightly and they completed their dance.

"That's good, but wait until she gets a load of what we've got." Ethan simply said.

"Coming up, we have New and Improved by the Malibu Express Dancing Center!" Chloe, Mallory, Sally, Allison, Ashley, Jessica, Danielle all heard their routine being called as they came out to the stage, they began dancing and their moves were in sync and when the music ended, they all exited the stage and next were awards.

"In third place is Maddie from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Shake it up tonight!" Maddie had gotten up to get her award and it didn't sit well with neither Abby or Melissa.

"In second place we have Allison from the Malibu Express Dancing Center with Switch!" Allison receiver her award from the announcer.

"And in first place is Chloe from the Malibu Express Dancing Center with I Don't Care Anymore!" Chloe went up and got her award, much to the delight of while Abby crossed her arms and so did Melissa, but Kelly, Holly and Jill were quietly clapping for her as Brooke, Paige, Nia and Kendall were happy for Chloe.

"Beginner's luck." Abby snorted over Chloe's win.

"Yeah." Melissa added and next up were the group awards and to Abby's anger, her group didn't place and Ethan's group placed 1st and backstage, Abby confronted Ethan.

"Your win didn't mean anything! That was a fluke, boy!" Abby told him coldly.

"Are you so bitter, Abby? We beat you and that's that you old fat bitty!" Ethan responded.

"You got lucky this time, but next time we compete against each other, we'll beat you!" Abby told them.

"Oh, boo freaking hoo! Our win was no fluke, we just simply beat you." Ethan snorted. "You thought dealing with Cathy was bad enough, but just wait until you deal with the both of us at the same competition."

Abby growled at him, but he wasn't fazed as Ethan and his team walked to the exit

***

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, but i was focused on my recent stories and no hate on any of the girls, i just like to change things in the stories.