Character for the Story

Name: Ethan Hunter Lukasiak

Gender: Male

Personality: Friendly, Tough, Strong, Is not afraid to defend his dancing team, emotional

Hair: Long and Black

Height: 6'6

Weight: 143 Pounds

Date of Birth: March 22, 1992

Age: 21

Birthplace: Brooklyn, NY

Current Residence: Malibu, CA

Family: Christi Lukasiak (Mother), Marc Lukasiak (Father), Chloe Lukasiak (Sister), Clara Lukasiak (Sister), Jodi Lukasiak (Aunt)

Friends:  Kelly Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Brooke Hyland, Paige Hyland, Holly Frazier

Enemies: Abby Lee Miller, Melissa Ziegler

Background: Ethan Lukasiak was born to an unknown woman and Marc Lukasiak. The woman who was Ethan's biological mother left them a week after Ethan was born, so Marc raised him by himself and even at a young age, Ethan longed for a mother that would be there for him and his father every step of the way. Then one day, when Ethan was four going on five, his father met a woman named Christi Zook and from the beginning, Christi took a liking to Ethan and on Thanksgiving, Ethan called Christi "Mom" and it was a very special moment, because Christi started to raise him like he was her own son. on Christmas eve 1998, Marc proposed to Christi and they got married the next year. In 2001, Ethan gained a sister when Christi gave birth to Chloe and gained another one when Clara was born in 2009. That year, He won a contest and the grand prize was that he would earn $4,300 a week for the remainer of his life and also, in 2012, Christi gave him the Deed to Stretch N Grow, which she originally owned and with her permission, he transformed it into a dance studio and he named it the Malibu Express Dancing Center. He has a deep hatred for Abby Lee Miller, Chloe's dance coach, because Abby would always put Chloe down and it made Ethan's blood boil and a few times, he has fought with her and one day at a competition, Abby kicked Chloe off the team and little did she know, Ethan had a little ace up his sleeve...