Chapter 9: Revenge

Later, Ethan was in at Home Depot as since Abby and Melissa vandalized his studio, he decided two could play at that game, so he was gonna plan revenge by doing something to Abby's studio and he heard a voice as he was looking at something.

"Ethan?"

He turned to the left and saw it came from Kurt Ziegler, the father of Maddie and Mackenzie and ex-husband of Melissa. A year ago, Kurt got remarried to a woman named Michelle and Ethan attended the wedding.

"Hey, Kurt, how are you and Michelle doing?" Ethan asked, shaking his hand.

"We're going great, i just got into Real Estate." Kurt replied.

"Cool."

"I heard what fatso and that ex of mine did to your studio." Kurt told him.

"Yeah, it made me really mad."

"I don't blame you, i would have been mad if i was in your shoes. I got an idea on how you can get revenge." Kurt then whispered an idea and Ethan had a grin on his face.

"Oh, that's a great idea!"

11 minutes later, Ethan had arrived at Abby's studio, the same studio where his sister formerly danced before Abby kicked her and Christi out and they came to his studio.

"So this is where you tormented my sister and others except for Maddie and Mackenzie." Ethan said to the studio. "You vandalized my studio and now, i'm about to get you back."

Ethan found a parking space, he was discreet, left no tracks and avoided the survelliance cameras, he entered the studio and several minutes later he finished his response prank on Abby's studio, got in his vehicle and exited the parking lot and headed back to his house and as Ethan drove, he was laughing evilly, happy that he got his revenge on Abby.

Later, Abby was seen arriving at her studio with a huge grin on her face, she had sent a message to Ethan by vandalizing his studio as Abby parked in her space and got out of her vehicle.

Abby walked into her studio and what she saw made her look livid, because as it turned out, the inside was covered in bubble wrap and toilet paper.

"WHO DID THIS?!" Abby demanded as Melissa came in.

"What's wrong, Abs?" Melissa asked, seeing Abby livid.

"Somebody came in the studio and put bubble wrap and toilet paper in the studio." Abby hissed.

"I don't know. Whoever did this didn't leave any tracks." Melissa said.

Abby let out a string of curses as she began to get rid of the bubble wrap, but at times, the bubble wrap would burst and it took her hours and she eventually got it down before everybody arrived.

At Ethan's house, Ethan had just arrived and entered as his phone rang, it was Christi calling.

"Hey, mom."

"How did the prank go?" Christi asked her son.

"Smooth and i made sure not to get detected." Ethan responded.

"Great, i bet Abby is steaming mad."

"I bet she is."

Ethan then looked at the beach and had a grin on his face. "Abby, you vandalized my studio and now you're probably breaking your back cleaning up all of the bubble wrap and toilet paper. Come the end of the season, your reign will be over and my studio's reign will start."

***
Next chapter will skip to Nationals and that'll be the last chapter or i might do an additional chapter after that.