✉ 61

☀ April 9, 2016

☀ April 9, 2016

Unknown

5:58 PM

Unknown:

Hey, it's Olga. Kiko's friend. Classmates tayo sa PE1 noon. Before he died, he asked me to do some digging on your girlfriend. I couldn't find anything so I asked my ldr friends. Today they sent me this news article. You need to read it. Baka rin may kinalaman 'to sa nangyari kay Kiko.

I'll give you the link. Read it right away.

Steven:

Nasa byahe kami. Walang data. Please tungkol saan yan?

Unknown:

There's this girl who looks exactly like Celestine Elora, except her name is Debbie Del Kristina. When she was 14, she and her 25-year old delinquent boyfriend tried to kill her entire family. They stabbed them in their sleep, even tried burning their house down to hide the evidence. According to the article, she asked her boyfriend to help her get rid of her family because they were against their relationship and the girl's family was already planning to move to the province just to separate them. The boyfriend went to jail while the girl was sent to a mental facility.

It's wild af. You have to stay away from Celestine. I'm going to forward this to the cops.

Bitch really tried to change her name and start anew. Who knows, baka ikaw susunod victim nito.

Still there???