Mature Content

A/N: Originally, this book did not have any mature content to it—despite the buildup of the previous chapter—and I got some comments expressing interest so I got you all the surprise you have been waiting for. That's the only reason this chapter exists. I believe readers can and should make their own decisions about the content they consume so this is a fair warning!

Warning: This entire chapter is nothing but smut—light compared to other stuff you might find but still graphic. You can make the decision to read it or not, skipping it will not make you miss out on any plot related content or character interaction including dialogue. Because of this, I've chosen not to mark the entire book as mature because you have been warned and given the choice to read it or not without it affecting the reading experience of those who may not be comfortable with it.

My gift to you, Dearest Witchlings,
- Fanatic⚡️

***

He returned, that same hungry look in his eyes that was somehow soft. He gently pulled me to the edge of the bed and climbed over me to continue our kiss, though it was soft and sweet like there was no rush behind his actions. I ran my hands over his smooth chest, dipping underneath the back of his formal shirt to run my hands over his shoulders and cup the back of his bare neck. His hands slipped down the sides of my body, caressing it through the fabric as he nipped at my lips. I retaliated for the brief flash of pain by lifting my waist off the bed and rolling my pelvis across his.

He growled from the teasing and trailed his fingers lightly down from my waist to my knee and back up the side of my leg, taking the hem of my dress up with it. I hummed in approval as he slowly inched it past my thigh and started playing with the side ties of my panties. He pulled away from our kiss briefly and leaned back, giving me the chance to examine the vision of a man in front of me. Damn he looked good with that shirt hanging off his shoulders, but he would look a hell of a lot better without it entirely. I perked up, it was as though Bucky had read my mind as he slowly shrugged it off his shoulders.

I followed him up into a sitting position and ran my hands over the hard contours of his muscles, caressing each of his defined abs and reached around his back to pull him back to me. He stopped me before we could continue our kiss, nuzzling my neck instead as he asked, "how much experience do you have?"

"Experience?" I considered, the last time I'd had sex was nearly forty years ago and it hadn't been enjoyable, "it's been a while."

I could feel the smile against my neck, followed by a light kiss. "Me too, let's take this slow." I ran my hands through his hair and gave a quiet consent. Immediately after, he bit my neck just enough to be painful and I tightened my grip in his hair, it was then replaced with a hard sucking kiss, that would definitely leave a mark later. "Be nice to my hair," he warned after withdrawing briefly from my neck.

"Be nice to my neck," I responded, tracing patterns on the junction between his neck and shoulder that elicited goosebumps.

"Stop that."

"Why?"

"It tickles." I snorted my laughter and continued tormenting him. Growling, he grabbed both my wrists and held them above my head with his metal hand, supporting my back with his other hand as he leaned us back onto the bed. "I can't trust you with your hands, can I Angel?"

"But I want to touch," I pouted, eyes sweeping over every inch of his bare upper body. My wings fluttered at the thought of touching him, god I wanted to touch him.

"What if I don't want you to?" Bucky asked. Before I could get the wrong idea, he continued, "I want to have you gentle for our first, your teasing makes me rough."