A/N

I know this seems like a really sad ending and I do feel a tad guilty, but it was important to me for Bucky to end up where he started because it's really his story. Bucky is that character who is always facing his trauma, wondering if the next one will finally break him when it never does, and Angel—though an important part in his life—was but a single chapter.

I'm not gonna say there will be a sequel, because there won't, Angel is dead for real and I'm not gonna cheapen her death by bringing her back just to continue with the story.

Leave any complaints, insults, or heartache here, I know I deserve it because I'm evil, muhahaha!

I may do some bonus chapters though, if I feel the urge to revisit the characters, because I'm not totally evil.

Remember to follow me for updates on all my projects, I post frequently so everyone knows what's happening and why. You'll get announcements about chapter releases, new projects, important dates, what's editing, and completion announcements.

I honestly never expected to get to 1k, let alone anything more than that. This was just a fanfic—something fun to do on the side while I was working on other projects—but it became something more than that for me and you all gave it a chance and hopefully liked what you saw, so thank you, dearest witchlings. I'm sad to see it go, but I'm proud of what it became.

It's been a real good ride,
- Fanatic ⚡️

Edit: I have decided to revisit the universe I created in a new project called 'Caffeine Rush'! Bucky is featured along with all the favorites from 'The Archangel', so you'll get to see more of the aftermath than just the snippet I showed you.

Edit: I do have multiple short Avenger fanfics compiled in my book called 'Avenger Thoughts With Fanatic' featuring almost every original avenger in at least one of their own pieces! You should check it out! Shameless plugs, I know, but if you liked The Archangel, you will like my mini fanfics also! I promise they're good!