Check!

Brookes pov

"Okay so now that Brooke is here we can start the shopping!" Rory exclaims.

"Wait, I smell snow!" Mom giggles.

Just as she said that it starts snowing.

"Your really good at that" Luke says.

We all laugh and walk inside of dooses and spread out in the isles.

"We ready?!" Mom shouts.

"Ready!" "Ready!" "uh ready?"

"red vines!" Mom shouts.

"Check!" I reply.

"Cheese puffs!" Mom calls.

"Uh check?" Luke says confused.

"Mallowmars!"

"Check!"

"Marshmallows!"

"Check!"

"Twinkies!"

"Check!"

"Chips!"

"Check!"

"Ice cream!"

"Check!"

"And lastly popcorn!"

"Check! Check! Check!"

"Okay let's go pay for all this junk" Luke sighs.

We walk over to the cash register and check out.

"That'll be $53.47"

We all pitch in a bit of money and head to the video store where we get 'Charlie and the chocolate factory' and head home.

"So pizza or sushi?" Mom asks picking the phone up.

"Pizza!" I reply.

Mom starts to call while me and Rory pull some m&ms, skittles, and gumdrops out of the cupboard.

"I don't know when I got those" mom says walking into the kitchen point at the gum drops.

"They'll be fine" Rory laughs

"Okay I'm gonna out some friends and tater tots in the oven." Mom grabs some out of the freezer and puts them in the oven.

"You guys are gonna eat all that stuff?" Luke questions.

We all agree.

"how do you guys not have diabetes.." he murmurs walking into the living room

"I'm gonna go put some pajamas on" I say going into my room.

I put on some black laced shorts with a bow and a black laced tank top either black fuzzy slippers.

Once I walk out of my room mom and Rory both look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"how do you wear that stuff as 'pajamas' and are comfortable!" Rory exclaims

"well um- I don't know" I reply with a laugh when I hear a beep.

"oh that must be the oven!" Lorelai says.

She opens the oven and i hear the doorbell.

"well that's definitely the piz-" I open the door and see Logan holding flowers.

My smile fades

"Is that the pizza?" Rory walks into the entry and sees Logan.

"oh." Rory backs away fast and quiet.

"what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I felt bad because you have been in a mad mood recently and I don't feel like I have been helping at all and so"
he starts

"I'm always in a bad mood Huntzberger" I cut him off.

"you were smiling when you opened the door" he corrects.

"well then you got here so now I am" I slam the door in his face.

"BROOKE! CAN WE PLEASE TALK!" he yells through the door.

"Fine!" I open the door and go outside barefooted in the snow only wearing my pajamas.

"you have five minutes" I sigh wrapping my arms around each other for warmth.

"are you sure you don't want to put in shoes or a jacket first?" He asks.

"I'm fine! Now talk!" I say.

He puts his leather jacket around me.

"Since you have been mad whenever I'm around I want to change that, I want to have dinner with, you like a date" he explains.

My eyes widen.

"WHAT!" I yell.

"Please B, how about Monday?" He asks.

"you know what, fine!" I reply.

"But I'm keeping your jacket, it looks better on me anyway" I smirk grabbing the flowers and walking back inside.

I set the flowers down on a table in the entryway.

Once I step in I walk into the living room to see Luke, Rory and mom pressed against the window watching.

"I'm guessing you all were watching the whole time then?" I ask scaring them.

The all nod.

I set up the table with all the junk food and minutes later the pizza gets here.

Right before we start to movie Luke runs to the kitchen and comes back with a salad for himself.

I laugh a little and finally we watch our movie and and eat all the junk.