hospital vist

Brookes pov

Me and Logan rush around the hospital looking for my mom.

Finally I see her and run up and hug her.

"What happened to him?!" I ask her immediately.

"he stood up to get a drink and just, collapsed. Grandma got him rushed here as soon as she could"mom replies.

I pull away from the hug and Mom looks and Logan confused.

"This is my b-.. my friend Logan" I say looking back at him behind me.

I look behind mom and see Luke sitting on a chair with his head down.

"What is Luke doing?" I ask.

"he hates hospitals" mom replies.

"I need to find your grandmother and Rory, stay here with Luke" mom rushes away.

I sit down next to Luke and Logan so next to me.

"hey Luke" I greet glumly.

"Oh hi Brooke" Luke says, head still down.

I tap my foot on the ground repeatedly worrying about my grandpa.

Logan notices and holds my hand.

I hear my grandmother arguing with a nurse about pillows when I finally see her walking closer.

"Brooke! Your here!" She comes and hugs me worriedly.

"who is this" she pulls away pointing her head up.

"This is Logan, Logan Huntzberger"

"oh Shira and Mitchum's son, so that means you were at the mating party" Emily smiles a bit thinking we're dating.

"uhm yes I was, but we're not dating or anything" Logan replies.

"Where's mom and Rory?" I ask changing the subject.

"Looking for coffee" Emily says with a sigh.

"I need to make sure your grandfather got the right pillows" she walks away.

I start pacing around the waiting area teary eyed.

Finally Logan stops me and pulls me into his arms.

"hey B, it's going to be okay" he reassures me softly.

we sit down next to eachother holding hands.

After about 15 minutes grandma comes back and sends me and Logan off to find mom and Rory.

Luke's Pov

After Emily sends Brooke and Logan away I get a bit worried be by myself with her.

She sits down next to me and after a moment of silence she starts to speak.

"I just want you to know I'm happy for you and Lorelai, you are perfect for eachother" she says blankly not looking at me.

"Thank you" I say with a small smile.

"and I'm sure Richard will be fine"

"let's hope so, nothing like this has ever happened to him before" Emily replies worriedly.

"he's a tough one" I say.

After a few minutes Everyone else comes back with coffee for everyone.

Brookes pov

We all sit down and pass out coffee.

As I lay my head on Logan's shoulder I see Mom, Rory, and Grandma whispering looking at me.

I roll my eyes at them.

After about a half hour the doctor comes out to tell us what happened.

"hi, so Richard just was very, very, dehydrated and he hadn't drank water in a while since you have informed me he was drinking scotch which doesn't hydrate you well enough, Richard is ready to see people now if anybody would like to see him." The doctor informs us.

"thank you" grandma says as he walks away.

"I'm going to go see him first" she almost runs away.

"she loves him so much"  Lorelai smiles.

After a minute or two Mom starts to talk again.

"so Logan, Brooke are you two dating now?" She asks.

I get up off of his shoulder.

"well uh- I- um- n- y- m- I don't know!" I shout a bit.

Mom puts her hands up sarcastically.

Eventually we all check in on Richard and he seems to be doing fine.

Around one am Logan drives to me his apartment and I stay the night there.

DISCLAIMER!! Idk if any of the stuff I said right here "hi, so Richard just was very, very, dehydrated and he hadn't drank water in a while since you have informed me he was drinking scotch which doesn't hydrate you well enough, Richard is ready to see people now if anybody would like to see him." The doctor informs us. Is true it's probably not but I had to make something up so pls don't come for me