Open relationship

I wake up to the smell of fruit and pancakes the next morning.

I sit up and see Logan in the kitchen cooking.

"Morning B" he says.

I scurry over to him coldly.

I latch onto his arm with a small smile.

I let go of him and he carries the plates of pancakes and fruit over to the table I sit down and start eating.

"so um Logan, I think we should talk about what we.. well are" I say looking down at my plate.

"oh well.. I don't really do 'dating' I do open relationships" Logan replies.

"oh, um okay"

Once I finish my breakfast I put my shoes on and start to get ready to leave.

"B, what are you doing?" Logan asks.

"I'm going to my dorm" I reply blankly.

"aw, stay a little longer" He grabs me by the waist.

"I don't want to" i pull away now annoyed.

"I'll call you later" Logan shouts as I walk out.

I catch a cab back to my dorm and storm in to see Paris in her craft corner.

"Is rory here" I ask.

"yeah she's on her bed-" Paris says and before she can even finish I run into our room.

I leap onto Rorys bed with her and hug her.

"brooke what wrong?" She says pulling back.

"Logan" I reply as a single tear falls down my face.

"what did he do? Because Paris can make him feel awful he ever hurt you" Rory asks.

"he didn't do anything, he just wants to be in a open relationship and I shouldn't be mad about it" I explain.

"well maybe it will turn out better for you, just go along with it for now and see where it goes" She says.

"thanks Rory" I smile.

I get off of her bed and go over to mine and call Grandma.

"Ah hello Brooke" Grandma greets me.

"hey grandma, how is grandpa doing?" I ask.

"he's doing okay, the doctors say he should be getting out in the next few days" she replies.

I talk to her on the phone for a bit until the doctor starts to tell her some information so she has to get off of the phone.

I do some homework and clean up around the apartment for the rest of the day.

The next morning I get ready for my classes with a black mini skirt and black crop top revealing lots of skin.

I put on eyeliner, mascara, blush, highlighter, and lipgloss.

I leave my hair down and grab my bag to go to breakfast quickly.

I forget all about Logan and strut my stuff through the school.

I get compliments all day walking through the halls.

At the end of class I get to the paper to see Doyle looking at me annoyed.

"what did I do now?" I walk over to my desk.

"I heard your in a open relationship with a certain Logan Huntzberger.." he says mischievously.

"uh huh?" I reply

"And as your editor, I need you to get Logan working back here more because he is such a good writer like really-" he explains.

"no" I cut him off.

I work on my piece for a while until I finally reach myself back at my dorm ready to go to sleep.