Tara

You woke up to the soft sound of your girlfriend Tara's soft snores. Her head nuzzled into your shoulder. You slowly turning around wrapping your arms around her waist kissing her forehead. Singing a song to her
''I'm missing you. Longer than I ever had.''
''Your hair your voice and the soft sound of your snores.''
''The memories come flooding back.''
''Kissing you on the sunny beach your eyes shine in the sun. Messy hair rough make out sessions.''
''If only . If only. If only you had stayed you had fought you had told me how you felt-.''

''Such a pretty voice. But why such a sad song.'' Tara said in her raspy voice running her eyes.
''Because its my favourite. You know that.''
''I know that when I'm alive. Not when I wake up.'' She chuckled sitting up with you.
''God your so gorgeous. How did I end up with someone like you.''
''Because you sexy.'' You laughed kissing her cheek softly.

The two of you laid in bed for a couple of hours before getting up. You wore most of Tara's clothes . You whore her shirt and a pair of jeans. You and her had plans to have a mini date . Tara loved going on dates with you. It meant sneaking out of Alexandria and going to a field . Making sure you had a knife and a gun each just in case walkers came by.

Today's you decided to go on a walk with each other. Look the remains of buildings guessing what has happened to them and why they fell. The pair of you walked hand in hand her head on your shoulder. You didn't stay out for to long because it gets dark earlier and when it's dark more walkers arrive. You didn't go to far away from Alexandria today like you would normally have done.