When They Meet

Pony's point of view

Zizzy and I still fight the infected we have at our home or the outpost. We start finishing off the infected and going inside. Once we got inside we sat down from how tired we were. Ugh fighting infected is hard.. She says tiredly. Zee and zuzy practice fighting so they can be ready to fight infected with us. Heheh good work girls! I say with a smile. I think zizzy blushed a little. But, never mind. Anyway we are so close to finally getting out the defenses on the outpost so no infected comes in. But, the thing is we have to get things that are only in this dimension called "gravity falls". We had no idea where that was but it sure wasn't in our dimension. It's the 9 billionth dimension in the universe. Ours was the 500,000 dimension. But only gill knows. She can teleport us right over with a snap of her fingers. But, with a dream demon there's always a price. Then magic starts gathering around us. I grab my weapon while zizzy gets hers and her sisters. We wait there ready to fight anything that's there. Then we see strange humans.

Mabel

"AHHHHHHH!" I scream loudly, thumping to the floor.

"Where are we?" I say quietly, looking around. Dipper groans, and tries to stand up. He falls again. Ford is already up and studying where they are already. Finally, Stan is robbing the outpost.

"AH, who are they?!" I called, pointing to the suspicious animals.

I'm pony, this is zizzy, zee and zuzy. He says grabbing me and putting me on my feet.

"Thanks! Dipper is panicking over there." I say plainly, pointing to Dipper who is having a panick attack.

"Who are you and what do you want, Aliens!?" Stan yells, stuffing popcorn in his mouth angrily.

How dare you! I'm not an alien! Zuzy shouts pointing her sword at Stan and Ford, growling.

"Whoa! Everyone calm down." Ford calmly states.

How could we trust you? Professor. Pony asks Ford.

"We have hugs, and cuddles, and cookies.." I state, stating the bazillion things I can do.

"We don't have cookies." Dipper mentioned plainly.

We hear a loud boom.

What was that? Zizzy asks.

"I don't know, but it can't be good." Ford murmured, taking out his futuristic gun. I make a :0 face.

"I WANT ONE I WANT ONE PLEASEEEEE!" I shouted.

Whoa whoa whoa! Pony shouts.

First of all, the man in the coat we can't kill them we need them to test the cure. Second of all, look out. Pony says calmly.

Some infected come through the boarded windows.

"AHHHHH CHARGEEEE!" Stan screams, hitting them with bats.

"....Uh Stanley..." Ford says, gaping at him.

There was an infected going after me.

Zizzy pushes me out of the way, hitting the infected. Dipper backs away, getting completely surrounded by the infected.

Pony tries to get to Dipper but an infected jumps on him.

"WHAT IS THIS THING?!" Dipper yelled.

I eat some popcorn that looked pretty moldly, but ate it anyway. I cheered for Dipdot.

"GOOOO DIP! HIT IT GOOD! BE A MAN" I screeched.

Dipper gets hit by an infected.

"Dipper?..DIPPER?!" I say frantically, pushing Stan away as he falls face first. Ford chuckles, but stops to check on Dipper.