Impossible

Gill

Play song Impossible by Shontelle

I look around seeing no one around me so I can sing.

I remember years ago someone told me I should take. Caution when it comes do love. I didn't. I didn't. (Tad said that in the past)

And you were strong (bill was) and I was not (gill wasn't) my illusion, my mistake. I was careless I forgot. I did.

And now when all is done, there is nothing to say! You have gone and so effortlessly! (Bill left) You have won, you can go ahead, and tell them!

Tell them all I know now! Shout it from the rooftops! Write it on the skyline! All we have is gone now! Tell them I was happy!

And my heart is broken! All my scars are open! Tell them what I hoped would be! Impossible! 4x. Falling out of love is hard. (Gill's guilt and love.)

Falling for betrayal is worse. Broken trust and broken hearts. I know, I know. Thinking all you need is there. Building faith on love and words.

Empty promises will wear. I know I know. And now when all is done! There is nothing to say! And if your done with embarrassing me! ( bill embarrassing gill six years ago)

On your own you can go ahead and tell them! Tell them all you know now! Shout it from the rooftops! Write it on the skyline!

All we had is gone now! Tell, them I was happy, and my heart is broken! All my scars are open! Tell them what I hoped would be! Impossible! 4x. (Sorry I only did Half for the song. I was too lazy ;-;)

I stop singing and cry, making my hat a little blue.

Bill stopped leaning on the wall, facing Gill. He heard everything she said.

There now you know. I say, wiping my tears away.

Everyone follows the line leader, looking at the two and watching like stalkers.

"Gill, I'm..s-s-sorry.." Bill whispered, looking away in shame.

It's fine I just want to have one more dance with you before you leave forever. You know to gravity falls. Gill says, smiling, but still crying.

"Okay, I guess." Bill mumbled. He walked over, and grabbed her hand lightly.

They entangled their right hands together. Gill placed her other hand on Bill's shoulder. Bill placed his left hand behind her back. They stare into each other's eyes before Bill leads the dance.

Mabel giggles softly, and plays walts music softly.

Bill and Gill dance in a circle, still staring at each other. Bill chuckled.

"This is ridiculous.." Bill murmured.

Well that's alright. Gill says, turning a pink color.

Uh.. Gill says, turning purple at will.

Sorry sorry. Gill says, continuing.

"It's okay." Bill said slowly.

They both stop. He smiled.

Gill smiled back, but surprisingly she didn't turn pink.

"I...I have to go now." Bill said, walking away.

Why so soon? Gill asks, teleporting him back to her.

Bill sighs deeply.

"Because." Bill mumbled, going past.