Eighteen: Love is Big

"Now that you've finished your first semester at UA High, it's time for your summer vacation to officially begin—" Aizawa's eyes narrowed as they floated over the gathered faces of class 1-A— "However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-the-making. At this camp, we'll be pushing you beyond your limits. You're aiming to become Plus Ultra."

"Yes sir!" The class chimed in unison, and Aizawa walked away.

Nadoka hopped back and forth on her feet, punching the air excitedly. "I'm so psyched! Aren't you glad you get to go to this camp with us, Eij?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm super excited—"

Kirishima was unable to finish his thought, however, when a new voice entered the fray, loudly and obnoxiously. "I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams? That must be embarrassing. Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!"

The voice, belonging to Monoma, cut off as quickly as it had butted in, and its owner fell to his knees, unconscious. Kendo, arm still poised in the air from where it had previously struck her classmate, waved to Class 1-A as she began to drag Monoma toward the bus. "Don't mind him!"

A few of the students from both classes sweatdropped, and Nadoka thought she heard someone say that Monoma was scary. She turned to face the new group. "Oh, the rest of Class 1-B!"

"It's nice to see you guys outside of the Sports Festival," One of the students commented with a wide grin, "I guess technically we're not rivals here."

"Time to get on the bus!" Kendo called, and all of the girls from both classes aside from Nadoka began to run gleefully toward the bus. Behind them, Mineta wiped vainly at the drool dripping from his mouth.

"All of the girls from Class 1-A and 1-B. It's like a buffet of bombshells." He whimpered.

Above him, Nadoka narrowed her eyes and Bakugou smacked the back of his head while Kirishima said, "Dude, get yourself together. For real. I thought you learned your lesson with Nadoka at the exams."

"Attention, Class 1-A, our bus is here!" The class looked up to find Iida standing in front of the bus, chopping his arms through the air, "Please line up in seating order!"

Much to no one's surprise but his, the class did not follow the class rep's direction, instead boarding the bus of their own will and sitting wherever they wanted. Nadoka obviously ended up in a window seat next to Bakugou. From the front seat, Aizawa began to give some instructions. "Here's the deal. We'll be on this bus for about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focused—"

"Why aren't we blasting some music?" Kaminari interrupted. Chatter instantly broke out among the entire class, though it was overshadowed by Iida once more chopping out orders.

"No one should be standing! That is a safety hazard, please stay seated!" He cried, though he was the only one on the bus standing, anyway.

Aizawa sighed, turning around to sit straight in his seat. "Why do I bother? Though, I guess this is the only time they'll get to fool around."

"DO NOT OPEN THAT WINDOW!"

Nadoka breathed a long sigh as the bus entered a tunnel in the mountain, her window view suddenly obstructed by nothing but a boring wall. Glancing to her side, she spied her boyfriend sitting with his chin tucked to his chest and eyes shut calmly. Her eyes traveled across his astute features, from his sharp jawline down his neck to his broad shoulders and large biceps, the last of which was accentuated by the way he sat with his arms crossed, and felt a rush of satisfaction in knowing that such an attractive specimen was all hers.